Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
0 to 60 4.99 seconds 1/4 mile 13.40 @ 106.7 and backed it up with a 5.05 13.46 @ 107.........much cooler egt temps than any of the other comp boxes........gtech numbers truck and driver around 7600 lbs.....

DAVE Edited by: sdaver

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Dave those are some pretty impressive numbers! How accurate do you think the G-Tech is?

And have you hit 3000# of torque running through the quarter? I have hit 2600-2700 a couple times.
I know it don't mean anything, but sure looks cool
You must be a big man, My truck with me in it weighs 7280#
I can not even picture a sub 5 second 0-60 in a 7600# truck. Way to go!Edited by: hdmax

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tool box, full propane tank, full tank of fuel, and a driver that weighs 270.........gonna try to weigh it tommorrow.......gtech supposedly within a few tenths

dave

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Dave, what's the rev limiter bumped to? Besides big power is the 215 as super smooth as it's claimed to be? By your sig it looks like you're stacking with the TST. Are you? and to what extent?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I have the pro comp version of the G-Tech, it is a sweet toy to have. I read that you have the older version, have you ever compared it to the track?

I know running on a dyno produced nearly the same numbers, with in 3-4%. I consider that close enough for what I do. What was your 60ft time? sub 2? The best I have run using the G-Tech was a 0-90 in 12.6 seconds. That was with the Powermax/Predator stack. The tranny didn't like it past 90mph. All of my runs are 2 wheel drive, and NO POWER BRAKING! just punch it and hang on

·
Registered
133 Posts
dave tell me everything good and bad on the stealth .

are you runnning stealth with the hot juice? ...results ...smoke...Edited by: SmokinMax

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so x I guess this was a contribution........anyway times were stealth only no stack......no propane.....1800rpm launch 4 hi (approx 6-8psi) yes its smooth(with a few rough edges) but its a comp box and a stock tranny has no chance of holding it. Got mine from kennedy along with some of his insight.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there might be a southern boy in the in the mix.......if I can get my schedule worked out.....maybe the south can rise again.......dave

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the weight was 7400lbs with driver as per cat scales at the local truckstop

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
So if you were set up at 200# off, what would the times be off? 2-3%?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts