Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Super Moderator A Country Boy Can Survive...
14,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
When you post there change the heading from > Re: WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFEC

Change it to something more appropriate

The guy is a scumbag.

I am not the dieselpro that posts there for those inquiring minds wanting to know.

steak hunter #17

·
14,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
When you post there change the heading from > Re: WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFEC

Change it to something more appropriate

The guy is a scumbag.

I am not the dieselpro that posts there for those inquiring minds wanting to know.

steak hunter #17
Didn't steaky attempt to steal your username, or something of the sort a good while ago? something like "the real dieselpro" or something like that.

What a maroon this guy is. If he honestly believes that his ranting a raving get people to side with him, I've got a bridge for sale, and some ocean front property in Arizona for him as well.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Steaksauce went under 15 or 20 names on different forums. He even became moderator on some. He was booted from most. Last known name here was green2500HDx
Seems he was booted here to.

·
14,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steaksauce went under 15 or 20 names on different forums. He even became moderator on some. He was booted from most. Last known name here was green2500HDx
Seems he was booted here to.
i just checked that name. yes he was booted from here. I wouldn't doubt that he's been reading the forums, as he obviously has nothing better to do.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I stumbled across his web site before this one, and found it odd that he was defending his products and slamming a lot of other sites. I don't see that on professional sites like Banks for ex. they don't even mention other sites. Red flags rose and I did another search and found this site, and the truth. Again Thanx to all of you...

·
14,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I stumbled across his web site before this one, and found it odd that he was defending his products and slamming a lot of other sites. I don't see that on professional sites like Banks for ex. they don't even mention other sites. Red flags rose and I did another search and found this site, and the truth. Again Thanx to all of you...
Glad that you found the truth before getting separated from your wallet by Steaky. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Glad that you found the truth before getting separated from your wallet by Steaky. :D
chkl chkl, the whole reason for looking for this site was to save my money. I'm mot as bad as the AAAA club ;)but close.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Well, that was fun. Replied to both threads....

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
I would have to dig up the address but I know where his mail box is if someone were to want to "steak" it out. Imagine the look on his face when confronted picking up his mail.
On another site I am on someone was looking at his junk for their 6.5 and I warned them about him, gave him some about better places. He started sending threatening letters to the owner of the site about who he thinks I am and that they needed to delete the info. The legal letters were from some internet lawyer with no address of their own. The site owner called me to talk about and nothing ever came of it, we got a good laugh about it.
Now that I think of it, how the hell did the guy even see the posts where someone was asking about his crap? This is a 4x4 web site I was on with no GM diesel specific area,

·
14,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I would have to dig up the address but I know where his mail box is if someone were to want to "steak" it out. Imagine the look on his face when confronted picking up his mail.
On another site I am on someone was looking at his junk for their 6.5 and I warned them about him, gave him some about better places. He started sending threatening letters to the owner of the site about who he thinks I am and that they needed to delete the info. The legal letters were from some internet lawyer with no address of their own. The site owner called me to talk about and nothing ever came of it, we got a good laugh about it.
Now that I think of it, how the hell did the guy even see the posts where someone was asking about his crap? This is a 4x4 web site I was on with no GM diesel specific area,
Joey. Steaky's got an account on every site out there i'd imagine. He's probably reading this thread right now whilst pounding on his keyboard. He has nothing better to do with his pitiful life. Those legal letters probably came from another one of his multiple personalities. Maybe GMDieselLawyer?

Steaky doesn't have the stones or the ground to threaten real legal action anyone. He's never invented anything. Everything he "invents" is just an idea stolen from a real vendor.

I have the address of his Mail Call drop box. I posted it on the scam.com site.

It's here. http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=788526&postcount=364

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
nice dave now lets hunt him down :ninja:

·
Registered
305 Posts
man i have spent tha last 2 days readin up on this steakman and i have gotten so sick and tired of his sentences. none of them make any sence when he gets his head on on subject he never believes any of the facts proven unless it helps his cause man i hate people like that. and im also very thankful of all you guys that are willing to spend the little free time you have helping us unsuspecting buyers out there.i havent found his site till now but im glad cause i probably would have bought stuff from him if i didn't find the venders here.

im young and naive

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
time to break out the

:lol:

·
14,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
14,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
i wonder....
:eek: :wtf:

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Here is a pic. of a buddys T-shirt... Thought it fit the bill excellently. Sorry its small, took it with my cell phone camera last year.. Been waiting to get this pic. out of my arsenal.... Directed to steaky himself!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 69 Posts