Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know Ole Steak Sauce, he's the guy using the 'GMDieseltech" name. Well he's still bad mouthing the DieselPlace site and some of the best vendors out there. Well, I think it's about time some of the members here start calling his bluff. Think a few of us members here should go pay him a visit and wish him a New Year.:D

He names us on post:

WARNING: SSDIESEL SUPPLY AIR INTAKE SCAM/DEFECT

Thread 226

http://scam.com/showthread.php?p=306978#post306978

·
Registered
689 Posts
Why is this guy still trying? It's not any fun anymore to hammer him. Oh, at first it was with his pitiful sentence structure, inept spelling, and psychotic ranting. Now, it's like a Tara Reid drunken clothing malfunction. I almost want to buy something from him just to ensure someone that disturbed still has a secure place on the internet.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Yeah - someone over on the Page posted that he's requested some scammee feedback to a Yahoo address.

Is SURVIVOR still running? Maybe we could vote him in for a few episodes - see how he undercomes adversity.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Dan Hunter;1493969; said:
Why is this guy still trying? It's not any fun anymore to hammer him. Oh, at first it was with his pitiful sentence structure, inept spelling, and psychotic ranting. Now, it's like a Tara Reid drunken clothing malfunction. I almost want to buy something from him just to ensure someone that disturbed still has a secure place on the internet.
Don't worry Dan, there are still plenty of them in the internet.:mad:
Maybe a good virus would help.......:cool:

Mark:beerchug:

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Whoa! I just got done reading about steaksauce or GMDieseltech or what he calls himself. Its enough to make your head spin. Now i know about the steak sauce! Sounds like the people that he's diming out as scammers actually exposed him for scammer that he is! The man sounds crazy! TDP has helped me out so much with my first diesel truck. Along with my father in law's. That if he's claims were true both trucks would be down and out, instead of up and running strong! He sounds so pissed at venders because they found out about his gear that does work. That he'll try anything to get back you guys.
Bottom line is if you have problem with a site or company. Talk to them, not behind their backs to other people. Because people find out the truth your one standing alone in cold looking like an idiot! By the way when I want to talk to a REAL GM DIESEL TECH I go THE DIESEL PLACE!!:rockit:

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Anyone familiar with the concept of 'the devil's advocate' ?

Ever wonder if maybe Walt and JK and other vendors keep him on their payroll, to help keep their names out there in public view?

Food for thought.............

·
Registered
172 Posts
All I can say is wow. That guy has some serious issues and really needs to calm down. The old tale of "sometimes how you say it is more important than what you say", this guy needs to get that through his head because his tone is obscuring anything credible he might have to say.

When you think you've seen it all, give a message board 20 minutes!!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Long ago this same guy was posting his pmd cooler all over the internet as if it was the only thing that can go wrong eith a 6.5.

What a moron.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
That's PDM cooler, I believe, and you shouldn't let your family ride in any vehicle without one.

I quickly put one in my Dodge, I can tell you that......................

·
Registered
6,504 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
ah good ol steaksauce:rolleyes: its been so long since i had a good internet connection that ive forgot all the good times i had bashing him:D

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
I just posted the following Holiday Wishes to Steaksauce in all three running threads over in www.scam.com:

Well, it being near the end of the Holiday Season, and only hours away from a New Year, I thought I would take it upon myself to make some special Holiday Wishes to you, Dear James.

I know they are too busy, having so much to do with running the forum and continuing to push forward with diesel innovation, but I’m sure the Bigleys wish you the very best. They are doing fine in Montana. Jim’s been very busy with the little red truck project, really quite a special Duramax/Allison transplant into that earlier truck (Oh, by the way – Chris is still driving the original Power Project truck, what a testbed that has been, eh?) did you know that GM GAVE that Duramax/Allison package to Jim for the little red truck? Isn’t that a statement on GM’s desire to work with effective enthusiasts to improve the breed? You should read about it at the Diesel Page www.**********.com ! Oh………. I’m sorry………. I forgot, you’re BANNED there! Too bad, Jimmie, celebrating it’s 10th Anniversary! it’s still quite a special active and sharing diesel community with members helping members, sharing insights and innovations and all working together to make their diesel trucks better!

John Kennedy and Elaine are busy, too, but I think they wouldn’t mind me wishing you a Happy New Years. Elaine is working full time to try and keep up with their busy parts and online store www.KennedyDiesel.com , John’s been working hard with some really sensational ECM programming using EFI Live, he’s got several new tunes out there that are showing tremendous fuel economy and smooth power. Quite a few very happy customers are reporting great results towing and he’s got a handful of trucks really putting down some great dragracing and sledpulling results. Building the second shop with his own DynaFlow dyno in-house really helped with that!! He’s also continuing to prototype, test and proof his products on his own trucks as well as customers. He’s been working with his two generations of Duramax as well as his previous 6.5TD and was very successful at power pulloffs sponsored by the Diesel Page with all of them. I’m sure you are very busy in YOUR shop and with YOUR test trucks, too! Oh……… I’m sorry ……I forgot again. You SOLD the carwash in 2005 and you really never had more than that ONE red 6.5TD that you no longer own, right? Oh, and your “Shop” is a Mail Call postal drop-box, I forgot.

Well you CAN read all about John Kennedy and Jim Bigley and their projects in many diesel publications you can purchase over the counter and not worry about that sticky “banned from participation” thing!!

Speaking of shops, Eric Merchant, www.gmdieseltech.com has opened Merchant Automotive in Michigan and I’m sure he wishes you the warmest (even though you DID try to threaten him and prevent him from registering an open domain name and doing business – but I’m sure you were “confused” not having any real domain names or web pages or anything like that!) Eric, as you know, is an ACTUAL ASE CERTIFIED MASTER DIESEL TECHNICIAN and left a dealership to open his own shop, which is doing great stuff with problem solutions in the high performance end of Duramax mechanics. He’s also marketing a large line of genuine GM parts through his online store (under that domain name you tried to claim, but you have SO MANY names, James, what’s one that you never really owned to you anyway!) He’s even working out some great fixes for some design weaknesses in the Duramax, like the transfer case pump clip failure that is wearing through the cases. I’m sure you’d like to share in the technology, like the old days, but I guess you’d need a shop, and maybe a truck, and a CNC, and ……. Well, just nevermind!

Speaking of shops, Bill Heath and Walt Latacki both send their warmest regards from their shops at www.HeathDiesel.com and www.SSDieselSupply.com and want you to know that business is great!

The Diesel Place www.dieselplace.com and Nick www.nicktane.com are doing great. It’s booming with over 30,000 registered users and really become quite a source of community for GM diesel owners of all types. You should drop by and …….Oh! …….. Sorry, forgot again ……..(I’m getting a little older these days) …… You’re BANNED from there, too! AND www.FullsizeChevy.com AND www.GM-Diesel.com AND www.dieseldoctor.com and so, so many more. I guess you just couldn’t “work and play” with others, could you Jim?

You see, Jim, in spite of your 5 years of smack and hate and lies and scams, it’s not too late to come out of the shadows and be redeemed. Remember back in the day? When diesel owners and enthusiasts were openly sharing their ideas and innovations on a community forum and working off each other’s ideas to improve the trucks? Wasn’t that great? But like a mentally disturbed Kindergardener, you didn’t want to share and contribute, you wanted to snatch ALL the CRAYONS from the hands of the other kids and hug them to YOUR chest and scream MINE! MINE! MINE! (is THAT why you like all the big and brightly colored text, Jim? Still stealing the Crayons?)

All those you hate and try to defame are doing very well and are too busy to respond, but I’m sure they wish you the very best. You see, they are continuing to be productive and prosperous in moving diesel technology forward while you are sitting alone and miserable in your underwear in the dark with your little computer, the Internet and your dementia – which I’ve determined is: INTERNET TOURETTES SYNDROME!

You log on, spend hours muttering and sputtering and barking out your uncontrollable outbursts, JIM BIGLEY! JOHN KENNEDY! **********! SSDIESELSUPPLY!

Please, Jim, don’t respond to this, be the bigger man, just take the Holiday wishes and move on. If you reply (will he be able to resist folks? Odds say NO) you’ll just embarrass yourself and us, like the “Nervous Uncle” that comes to the family Thanksgiving dinner with no pants! Buck up, Jimmie, turn over a new leaf for the New Year! Please.

Happy Motoring!

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Dan Hunter;1494986; said:
That was beautiful. Where were you when I was having performance reports written on me?
Thanks, Dan - I was "inspired!":rolleyes: :D

Sorry about the PRs, Major, but I was on submarine duty!:)

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Inspirational - kill 'em with constructive kindness stuff.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Is there a web site he hasn't been banned from?

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
scam.com so far.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I had to go over and poke a little fun as well. Since I am a bona fide A1 customer I certainly can refute his statement that there has never been a single complaint about his products. He is really nuts, isn't he.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts