Diesel Place banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is a WTB section, but this forum gets way more traffic so here I am...

I'm looking to start (slowly) working on putting a 6.5 turbo onto my 6.2 now...and need to get my hands on that S10 evap housing/air box. Was hoping someone here might have one laying around and willing to part with it.

OR, is it possible to turn the OEM evap in my full size and fab a new housing to keep it away from the turbo and manifold?

Yes, I did read Diaric's post and the multiple write ups, always open for more information!!

Thanks fellas...!

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
car-part.com would be my first place to look, unless you want to walk around a junkyard in the cold and have to pull it yourself. ha, come to think of it, my brother in law and I did just that last year and it was cold!! but the a/c box was the same up until 94, iirc.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I'm trying to avoid the cold and extra work if someone already has the part.

So far I've got the 6.2 manifold out and been playing with the 6.5 one. No gasket on the 6.2 manifold either...

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
10,083 Posts
Check craigslist near you that's were I find most of my stuff and sell whatever I have leftover to fund the next project.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
That is a shiny turbo!! ugh, get rid of that banks hat lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't have an f code intake laying around, so this is what I've got :)

Was thinking about grinding the banks part off and going blank...gotta get the damn thing running first!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.