Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get a good deal on these Cloud Rider stainless steel winter fronts. I can get them for around $75us plus shipping. Just trying to see if there is enough interest out there.

Both the All Season Screen™/Bumper Screen™ and Winter Shield™/Bumper Shield™ use a 304 bright mirror stainless steel or a black powder coat finish stainless steel as illustrated in the diagram below.

The All Season Screens™ and Winter Shields™ are custom fit for each vehicle. The latestest in computer aided design and manufacturing techniques assure you a precise fit. From conception to production, we pay constant attention to all the details, from the technical to the esthetic. The unique slotted design allows for maximum air flow while the smooth, trimmed edges enhance appearance and prevents scratches on the original grill. Our All Season Screens™/Winter Shields™ are easy to install involving no drilling or manipulation of the original grill. With the unique design of our mounting clips and thumbscrews, you'll have no problem installing our products.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can get them for Chev or GMC.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Whats the price in Can $ for a chev.

Cheers

Bear

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
what are those black things i see? are they clips or something? looks like there are 4 on the main one and 2 on each of the little ones.?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Where'd you get the bug shield? I need one.

Rick

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bearman, Check your PM. Campfire, thats not a bug shield but a winter front. It is made by Cloud Rider. I will get you prices on a screen front.

Nick those are the thumb screws (plastic head stainless threads) that screw into the clamps that hold the cover on. I will take pics today that will show this better.Edited by: Max Power

·
Registered
154 Posts
Max,

I want one for my 03 gmc. Shipping to MT 59020

Thanks, when you get it figured out let me know the details to get you the $$.

Steve

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 02's and 01's are going to be more money for some stupid reason. I will get back to you guys via PM with pricing later this afternoon.

·
Registered
267 Posts
MP,
Any pics of black on a '01/02 Chevy? Thanks!!!

Edit: Never mind, the C-R site wasn't working earlier, but now it is.

Ok, Send me a price for the '01 in black. It's more money cuz it's 2 pieces instead of one like the GMC (although '03 is 2 pc too). Thanks.Edited by: Joe E

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The 01's and 02's are more money because my supplier has a good deal on right now for the 03 and 04.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I'm interested in two of them, one for my '03 Silverado and one for my '02 GMC Savana van (deluxe grill).. Will they be shipped from Canada?

Cam

·
Registered
217 Posts
I am interested in a set...and I believe from a post in the other thread that PrarieGoat might be interested as well. He is also here in Colorado Springs.

John

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hope I got everyone. Let me know if I missed anyone.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
So a shield is 75$ for an 03 chevy for the top and bottom peice in the polished? +shipping of course.

Does that include the bumper inserts?Edited by: ratlover

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes $75 plus Tax and shipping. You have PM explaining details.

Includes bottom bumper inserts!

Yes polished.

·
Registered
187 Posts
What about shipping to Anchorage Alaska

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cwolfe you have PM.

Anyone elese? I am ordering today. I will order a few extra in case anyone wants any in the future.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.