Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen stainless door handles on Dodge trucks (I'm sure they are aftermarket) but have found nothing for my '04 2500 cc. Anyone seen them or have them? Where should I look? Thanks.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
check out the escalade door handles. They are painted to match your color truck and chrome. Direct replacement too. I also got a tailgate handle from a guy here. I have em on my black reg cab

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I've seen the painted handles and they look good, but I have the Summitt White and I think a completely stainless/chrome door handle would look real good. I'm including the whole unit, not just the pull handle but the well also. Thanks.

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
There is a company that makes stick on SS. They look good from far but IMO they are not good enough to put on my truck. The worst thing is that they will likely eventually fall off.

·
Registered
926 Posts
DuraDen,

I was looking for stainless handles also. I can't remember what site had them, but they're out there... Just do a search on yahoo or any other search engine and you should be able to find them. I really wish I knew the site... The door handles are a direct replacement of the oem handles, no stick on crap.

Dan

·
Registered
211 Posts
Check out this link to All Sales Billet replacements. If I absolutely had to have the chrome or stainless, I would buy these and have them chromed. They are 1<SUP>st</SUP> class, but a bit pricey. While some may be happy with the stainless overlays, I have to agree with Max, they look better from a distance. I currently have a Stainless overlay on my tailgate handle. I’m either going to chrome a stock one or buy the billet version to replace it in the future.

·
Registered
362 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I used cady handles they look great. base is the same color as truck and handle is chrome. Now have 2 door cylinder locks. LOL

·
Registered
473 Posts
I put a set of TFP Chrome door handles on my pickup, be careful and make sure you clean everything up before installing them. I lost one of the door lever handels within 5 days. They do look good, and I am seeing more people installing them all the time. Check out the pictures of my truck in my sig. to see mine.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I saw them in the Cabela's catalog about a month ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts