Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was under the impression that the SC stage IV kit was the same as the parts inside the SC V complete unit, but on the suncost site they list the SC IV kit as good to "handle extreme power and load increases in excess of 500 RWHP", and the SC V assembly to "handle power levels in excess of 800 RWHP and 1400 ft.-Ibs."

·
Registered
924 Posts
the stage v is the mcdaddy of the trannys from suncoast.Im getting one here soon put in my truck.I just have to make the trip to fort walton to do it.

·
Registered
357 Posts
schulte;1586546; said:
I was under the impression that the SC stage IV kit was the same as the parts inside the SC V complete unit, but on the suncost site they list the SC IV kit as good to "handle extreme power and load increases in excess of 500 RWHP", and the SC V assembly to "handle power levels in excess of 800 RWHP and 1400 ft.-Ibs."
An old thread with similar question:

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126400

·
Registered
563 Posts
From my understandings it is more or less the same parts as the stage IV. However their are a few things done to it that the average person is not expected to be able to do. Also a stage V would be convenient for some one that did not have a place to rebuild their transmission or what to rebuild it them self.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Im at the mercy of suncoast for my tranny .Ive never built a tranny for anything.My buddy has a stage v and loves it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts