Votes: 1 1.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is a picture off of my phone and it was almost dark but you get the idea. What do you guys think about dual stacks like this on my truck? I kinda like it. If they were donated I would do it for sure but right now Im not sure.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
You need a pic with a turnout too to compare.. Too bad we don't have one...

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I have two 5" dia. 48" long "turn out" style in the shed. Just need to find the time to finish it up.

·
Registered
373 Posts
This might help out your decision making process. Check out my sig and garage. I have 6'' bull haulers four foot long.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I dont like the bullhaulers. Im getting ready for 6" Miter cuts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Miter cuts are very cool, but lets lots of water in! Turn out's will keep the water out! Either way you go, It looks real cool! LOL

·
Registered
373 Posts
If you are dead set on miter cuts check out bigblackdmax and No Limits shop truck. Those are both set up very nice. Just trying to help out!

·
Registered
35 Posts
This is my personal opinion and personal opinion only i dont like stacks put a nasty 5 in with 6in tip out the rear (Stacks ONLY look good if there full!):exactly: :banghead:

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
Yes, what the poll you had at FSC didn't give you the results you wanted?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Mitered cut stacks are the best in my opinion. Have not had any water problems with mine and its sat in lots of rain and snow, no soot. You got the right idea. They are the same as mine but I cut 8 in off mine, they are shorter. Good call.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Are the stacks louder than a straight pipe out the back?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.