Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a duramax with a headache rack with lights in it a clear and red on each side slanted at angles. I really like stacks but i would like to see another truck with stacks and a headache rack. if anyone out there has picutures or knows someone with both i would like to know. i like the slanted stacks but any picuture would help my decision. also i was wondering were the best place to buy a kit from. i don't want to make something my self and screw something up. i saw some pictures of a mpbr kit on here and it looked nice ihad a front pipe and everything but i am sure it is $$$$$$$$

Thank you

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
As for pics, I'm affraid I am of little assistance there.

For a nice system though, Grand Rock has a very nice clean looking system. I'm sure crzyhrse (or something similar to that screename) will chime in, in short order to get you setup with a dealer near you if that is the route you choose to take. They are VERY reasonably priced as well!

All that said, I am still building my own (not near as nice though) for a couple hundred less than theirs. In the future, I WILL upgrade to their setup once funds allow for it.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.