Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 120hp hot juice and want to stack it. What works best with the hot juice? My trans./ converter have been upgraded so handling the power should not be a problem. Any info./advice would be a big help.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Most have been stacking the Quadzilla Programmer ....

What tranny buildup do you have ...??

Mac

·
Registered
408 Posts
Mackin said:
Most have been stacking the Quadzilla Programmer ....

What tranny buildup do you have ...??

Mac

Mac

did you dyno those two stacked, if so what kind of numbers did you see?

·
Registered
408 Posts
mac,

part 2, now what suncoast upgrade will hold those numbers?

thanks,

mike

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Depends on who you talk too and how you ultimately plan on using the power your now getting to the ground .....

Talk to Suncoast I'm sure they'll recomend level III min as I would ....

Stage III: Up to 650 RWHP / 1300 lbs. torque:

PRO-LOC® Multi-plate, Billet cover, TransGo® Kit, PowerPack™ Clutch Kit, (Hi-Energy frictions, Steels, and apply plates for the C-1, C-2, C-3 and C-4) Increases clutch capacity 40%

I'd back that up with a Triple lock TC .....

MikeL will tell you a Single converter and Transgo kit and replacement of bad clutches .... How long at 500 plus HP ,who knows ...

Either way your installing the kit ....

I say buy as much tranny as you can .... Tear it down once if you can ...

Mac

Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
408 Posts
Thanks Mac, I'll Start Looking Into It This Summer, Stage 3 Sound About Right, I'll Have To Check Price. OUCH!! 3 grandEdited by: RUMAXED

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I RAN THE HOT OJ/ATTITUDE (145HP) WITH THE QUAD TUNER TODAY AT THE TRACK AND GOT A 13.76 @100MPH. I FEEL IT HAD A BETTER ET IN IT BUT I WAS UP AGAINST THE MPH LIMITER
. WISHED SOMEONE WOULD GET A FIX FOR THE 01 LIMITER. OTHER THAN A TOTAL REFLASH.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I RAN THE HOT OJ/ATTITUDE (145HP) WITH THE QUAD TUNER TODAY AT THE TRACK AND GOT A 13.76 @100MPH. I FEEL IT HAD A BETTER ET IN IT BUT I WAS UP AGAINST THE MPH LIMITER
. WISHED SOMEONE WOULD GET A FIX FOR THE 01 LIMITER. OTHER THAN A TOTAL REFLASH.

not bad penut, how did the powerpup attitude combo make out for yoiu

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
peanut,

weren't you running low 14's with the stock tranny and hot juice?

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
NO HIGH 14'S TOMAC. HAVE YOU RAN THIS COMBO AND IF SO WHAT TIMES WERE YOU SEEING. I AM HAVING SOME ISSUES WITH MY QUAD AND HOPE TO GET THEM STRAIGHTENED OUT THIS WEEK.

FRED I FORGOT TO TAKE MY POWERPUP WITH ME. ILL BE SURE TO TAKE IT NEXT TIME

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Quad & Edge 145 Juice w/o attitude

[email protected] with a crappy 1.73 sixty foot time

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
PNUT,

I can run a 13.4 or 13.5 just with the Quad 215 at 100MPH. What was your 60' time? You had to be losing traction or you have some other issue. Was the stack still bursting on you?

What was the weight of the truck?Edited by: BMDMAX

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
NO BURSTING AT ALL YESTERDAY ILL HAVE TO GET BACK TO YO ON THE 60 TIMES THE SLIPS ARE IN THE TRUCK. NO SLIPPING OR SPINNING AT ALL
I REALIZE THAT IM ONLY GOING TO BE ABLE TO GO SO QUICK B4 THE LIMITER STARTS KICKING IN. BUT TO SAY THE LEAST I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH MY TIMES. I HAVE HAD PEOPLE THAT RUN THIS STACK B4 TELL ME THAT THEY HAD THE BEST TIMES WHEN THEY WERE STACKING WITH LEVEL 5 JUICE AND THE 165 TUNE ON THE QUAD INSTEAD OF THE 215 TUNE. I TRIED THIS AND MY TRUCK SLOWED DOWN 2-3 TENTHS. AS I SAID EARLIER I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH THE QUAD BUT WILL GET IT STRAIGHTENED OUT THIS WEEK.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WHEN THE LIMITER STARTS TO TAKE AFFECT THAT IT STARTS GRADUALLY KICKING IN BEFORE THE 98MPH LIMIT??

BEST I REMEMBER WHEN I WEIGHED IT IT WEIGHED AROUND 6400Edited by: PEANUTGRWR

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
It's like a switch,fuel shut off .... If your use to it you can hold it right on the limiter and it will just bounce on and off ...

Get yourself a Predator ....

Mac

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
OF COURSE I CANNT FIND THE SLIP WITH MY BEST TIME ON IT BUT MY SECOND BEST WAS A 13.83 60' 1.992, @98.9 MPH

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
What were your 1/8 mile E.T.'s and speeds? The limiter won't be a factor there.

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Mackin said:
It's like a switch,fuel shut off .... If your use to it you can hold it right on the limiter and it will just bounce on and off ...

Get yourself a Predator ....

Mac

Am I the only one that feels a hesitation when I cross the now neutered speed limiter???

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
The ATS copilot takes care of the speed-limiter seamlessly. However if I have the Quad tuner remove the speed-limiter the copilot and Quad fight each other and the speed-limiter wins.

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
I had code probs with the ATS on mine early on so I yanked the speed wires. I swear that I have "felt" a step with both the Predator and the Quad delimiting the speedo. Edited by: Kennedy

1 - 20 of 63 Posts