Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am looking for some advice about stacking power boxes on my truck. I would like anyones input on which boxes to use, tranny slip and limitations, and an educated guess on what my truck would do on the dyno.

My truck is a 03 GMC crew cab sb Duramax/ Allison, Edge 4.73 with Attitude monitor, AFE intake 4 inch exhaust with Aeroturbine muffler. 14.8 quarter mile and 0-60 in 6.2 according to the monitor in stage 5 125hp setting defueling the 4-5 shift only. Also , any one know the accuracy of the Edge performance meter 1/4 mile, is it similar to 1/10th accuracy of a Vtech? Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated!

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
yeah, you want answeres, talk to someone in the know.

I am not an expert, and SOCALDMAX is even dumber(if that's possible). ask anyone else but us (PS. a hamster has more brains than the 2 of us put together)Edited by: Got Juice?

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
RobertW said:
Hello, I am looking for some advice about stacking power boxes on my truck. I would like anyones input on which boxes to use, tranny slip and limitations, and an educated guess on what my truck would do on the dyno.

My truck is a 03 GMC crew cab sb Duramax/ Allison, Edge 4.73 with Attitude monitor, AFE intake 4 inch exhaust with Aeroturbine muffler. 14.8 quarter mile and 0-60 in 6.2 according to the monitor in stage 5 125hp setting defueling the 4-5 shift only. Also , any one know the accuracy of the Edge performance meter 1/4 mile, is it similar to 1/10th accuracy of a Vtech? Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated!

If you can wait we stacked almost every combo out there. too many runs to list, info should be up tomorrow from hoot, CT Dyno DAY 3 was a great day.

T
NY

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Unless you plan to spend some $$$ on the transmission, don't do it...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts