Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some info on stacking the pred with the edge/att. How are the results and are there any problems. Has anyone towed with them stacked. I also have a booststick that I'm using with my edge/att. I'm thinking about adding the pred. I have a built tranny so thats not a concerne. Input would be helpful.

Thx

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
I wouldn't recommend it. When I tried it I found it noisy (timing) and weak.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have stacked them, Predator on 1 and the Edge on 1 with smoke set at 5, seems to work fine, EGTs stay low, and has good power, smoke to if you like that. I tried the Predator on 40 and Edge 65 also, didn't treat it badly though my tranny isn't done yet. But for what I did it felt strong. Good luck. I don't have the boost stick though, not sure how that will treat you with the stack. Have fun.

·
Registered
653 Posts
My truck runs great with Predator v2.0 on 40 and Edge on 5/5 with a boot stick. I've sent the Predator in for update so will see how that works. At this point if I was starting from scratch I think I would go with EFIlive.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
The Edge doesn't play well with others. I was able to run the Edge on 5/5 and the predator on 40 without any issues. When I had a fresh fuel filter I could run the 65hp tune with the same Edge setting. Didn't gain much if anything though. The 40 tune worked the best on my truck. Others use the Predator 120 tune and bump the edge up. I had issues with the top Predator tunes so it didn't work well for me. Best stack seems to be the VA and the PPE. Do a search.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts