Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 03 duramax lb7 the mods ive done are free flow intake , imitted the muffler and installed a edge juice with attitude I was told I can stack the edge with another performance chip , does anybody know about this if so what chip can I stack with it , Thanks:muahaha:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
First you need to upgrade your tranny to hold the power but other than that any programmer will work preferably somethin like quadzilla PPE diablo

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
First you need to upgrade your tranny to hold the power but other than that any programmer will work preferably somethin like quadzilla PPE diablo
:exactly: ,mainly the tranny part

·
Registered
216 Posts
A search on this topic will tell you everything you want to know, this topic has been covered numerous times.:)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
No need to stack, there are single tunes available that will make you and your truck happier.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I stacked my truck with the edge just so I could have gauges and I got a heck of a deal on it. I just took it out today to get the tranny to learn and I had the edge on 5 and my ppe on 1. OMG all this on a stock tranny... I talked to Mike L. about the whole tranny learning process and since then my truck hasn't limped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts