Diesel Place banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has stacked a box with the predator? If so, which one and what results did you get? I'd appreciate any information anyone can give me.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you mean kick into neutral? Is that what they call limp mode...tranny slip because of too much power??

Shawn

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What combination did you have when you dynod to get those numbers. I only want to by one box so I want to know which one to put with my predator.

Shawn

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
MadMaxx said:
What combination did you have when you dynod to get those numbers. I only want to by one box so I want to know which one to put with my predator.

Shawn

Dyno numbers with a predator were as follows.

06/2003

Baseline stock number - 249HP/422TQ

Hot Juice v4.61 (no attitude) - 387HP/722TQ

Hot Juice w/Predator 40Hp - 408HP/742TQ

Hot Juice w/Predator 60Hp - 412HP/755TQ

If you stack the PULSE style box can only do so much. I run a Fuel pressure box sometimes which makes a difference.

The Edge Juice with Attitude Controller seems to be the popular choice right now.

There are other boxes like a VA Smart "E" , TST and even Quadzilla offers a plug in box as well.

The number in my SIG is a different Stack.

WARNING --- without a 4" exhaust you will peg the Pyro at over 1600 degrees and for sure limp your tranny even with the 40Hp stacked with a HOT OJ.

USE at your own risk.

If you stack at all you better start saving for a tranny.

T
NYEdited by: GMC-2002-Dmax

·
Registered
845 Posts
Yeah, never mind that the Predator is the biggest POS box out their that Ive tried.

I stacked it with juice for shizits and grizigles on saturday. It lasted for 5 minutes. I can stand the excessive and obnoxiuos defueling between shifts, its so ...I cant even explain I guess chitty shifting, and the go pedal is major touchy. Its a great product for its other uses, which was why I bought it. Just not the shifting I want from my truck. I do like the smoke it makes though.

Bill

PS stacked with reg juice, I only netted like 370hp and 670 tq. I dont run hot juice.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Deadeye said:
Tony;

Do you know of anyone with a ZF6 and a hot juice/attitude that has any dyno figures. Curious as to what to expect once I get my other tricks installed. . .

Thanks,

John

You can expect more at the rear wheels do to less lose thru the transmission .....Row row row your boat ....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
MadMaxx said:
has anyone tryed the van aaken smart box e with the predator

WHICH VERSION SMART BOX "E"--- 70/110, 90/150 OR 110/230 ????

The Predator can be stacked, depending on the HP level, expect to Zing an Auto......

I have a Smart "E" 70/110Hp, have not stacked the Predator with it yet.......probably after looking at dyno charts it will put down less than a HOT OJ stack.

Next time I roll I may try that combo........just to see.

T
NY
Edited by: GMC-2002-Dmax

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm gonna update my alli i'm lookin fer the most bang for my little buck!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'm all set got a transgo on the way and a Extreme program in the works that will keep me happy for wile
Edited by: MadMaxx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts