Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has stacked a box with the predator? If so, which one and what results did you get? I'd appreciate any information anyone can give me.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean kick into neutral? Is that what they call limp mode...tranny slip because of too much power??

Shawn

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
MadMaxx said:
What do you mean kick into neutral? Is that what they call limp mode...tranny slip because of too much power??

Shawn

Yup,

Allison designed the tranny for self preservation, it is a fail safe,

ZZing it too many times and it will get easier to do,

I KNOW

T
NY

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What combination did you have when you dynod to get those numbers. I only want to by one box so I want to know which one to put with my predator.

Shawn

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
MadMaxx said:
What combination did you have when you dynod to get those numbers. I only want to by one box so I want to know which one to put with my predator.

Shawn

Dyno numbers with a predator were as follows.

06/2003

Baseline stock number - 249HP/422TQ

Hot Juice v4.61 (no attitude) - 387HP/722TQ

Hot Juice w/Predator 40Hp - 408HP/742TQ

Hot Juice w/Predator 60Hp - 412HP/755TQ

If you stack the PULSE style box can only do so much. I run a Fuel pressure box sometimes which makes a difference.

The Edge Juice with Attitude Controller seems to be the popular choice right now.

There are other boxes like a VA Smart "E" , TST and even Quadzilla offers a plug in box as well.

The number in my SIG is a different Stack.

WARNING --- without a 4" exhaust you will peg the Pyro at over 1600 degrees and for sure limp your tranny even with the 40Hp stacked with a HOT OJ.

USE at your own risk.

If you stack at all you better start saving for a tranny.

T
NYEdited by: GMC-2002-Dmax

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx for help tony

·
Registered
845 Posts
Yeah, never mind that the Predator is the biggest POS box out their that Ive tried.

I stacked it with juice for shizits and grizigles on saturday. It lasted for 5 minutes. I can stand the excessive and obnoxiuos defueling between shifts, its so ...I cant even explain I guess chitty shifting, and the go pedal is major touchy. Its a great product for its other uses, which was why I bought it. Just not the shifting I want from my truck. I do like the smoke it makes though.

Bill

PS stacked with reg juice, I only netted like 370hp and 670 tq. I dont run hot juice.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Tony;

Do you know of anyone with a ZF6 and a hot juice/attitude that has any dyno figures. Curious as to what to expect once I get my other tricks installed. . .

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Deadeye said:
Tony;

Do you know of anyone with a ZF6 and a hot juice/attitude that has any dyno figures. Curious as to what to expect once I get my other tricks installed. . .

Thanks,

John

You can expect more at the rear wheels do to less lose thru the transmission .....Row row row your boat ....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
has anyone tryed the van aaken smart box e with the predator

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
MadMaxx said:
has anyone tryed the van aaken smart box e with the predator

WHICH VERSION SMART BOX "E"--- 70/110, 90/150 OR 110/230 ????

The Predator can be stacked, depending on the HP level, expect to Zing an Auto......

I have a Smart "E" 70/110Hp, have not stacked the Predator with it yet.......probably after looking at dyno charts it will put down less than a HOT OJ stack.

Next time I roll I may try that combo........just to see.

T
NY
Edited by: GMC-2002-Dmax

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm gonna update my alli i'm lookin fer the most bang for my little buck!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'm all set got a transgo on the way and a Extreme program in the works that will keep me happy for wile
Edited by: MadMaxx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts