Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I've not put any parts on my truck in a while. As soon as I sell some 17 x 9 cobra r polished aluminum rims (thats a hint for somebody to buy them from me ;)) I'll be getting my tranny refreshened.

Anyway, what I want/need to know is how fast can I get stacking something... anything with this predator. I'm just hoping someone else has done it and they can save me the money if its not fast enough (like anything is ever fast "enough")

I just need to get fast enough to get people to look at me like this. :eek:

·
Registered
178 Posts
IMO, the timing advance and egt's from the Pred 120 alone make stacking it twitchy and probably causes diminishing returns. I have played w/ the Pred and a six-gun, but theoretically, the gun should override the Pred tune. My results were mixed and generally unsatisfactory. Besides, I had to take the 120 tune out so I have a chance of my converter lasting until I can afford to build the trans.

·
Registered
439 Posts
i had been stacking the predator with the edge up until recently. temps weren't to bad. i would tow 10,000 lbs. through the mountains with edge on 125hp and pred on 60 with no real trouble. the reason i got rid of it is my dealer traded me a quad 215 for it.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've almost decided its not worth stacking the pred. I think I'll just start all over after I get the tranny installed in about 3 weeks or so. :)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
RedRiceEater said:
I've almost decided its not worth stacking the pred. I think I'll just start all over after I get the tranny installed in about 3 weeks or so. :)
peer pressure's a mother f****r huh?:lol: :grd: i wonder whos gonna be helpin you with that????:help2: just get an extreme...you wont be sorry!:ro)

·
Registered
221 Posts
RyanU said:
peer pressure's a mother f****r huh?:lol: :grd: i wonder whos gonna be helpin you with that????:help2: just get an extreme...you wont be sorry!:ro)
thats funny there!:lol:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RyanU said:
Peer pressuring mofo... lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts