Diesel Place banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall, im new to posting on this site i can normally answer my questions by reading everyone elses posts but i have a specific question this time... Is it harmful for the engine or tranny to stack a hypertech and an edge juice with additude?

·
Registered
891 Posts
What is a good one to stack with the hypertech?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I Dont Know About The Hypertech But I Have Been Running An Edge And Bully Dog Stack For A While And Just Swiched To Edge And Ppe, Pleased With Both...

·
Registered
891 Posts
thanks

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Glad I Can Help...

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Many people have stacked the Hypertech with and Edge box, they just use the Hypertech on the level 1 for tire size and speed limiter removal and the Edge on what ever they choose. Stacking has been around for years, that's how the best times were made at the track in the years before EFI Live and PPE.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When you say hypertech on level one do you mean the first power setting or the stock setting?

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Hey yall, im new to posting on this site i can normally answer my questions by reading everyone elses posts but i have a specific question this time... Is it harmful for the engine or tranny to stack a hypertech and an edge juice with additude?
I had this set up for about year and quite a few passes down the track. Ran pretty good, but would de-fuel real bad on the shifts. Like many others here, I just needed more.

·
Registered
81 Posts
i stacked a bully dog with crazy larry with a tst performance and a ts performance MP8 box and dynoed 508 horse and 1060 torque. but all i ever run is the bully dog with ts. tst made it sound weird

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.