Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am running the Edge Juice w/ Attitude. I want to buy a programmer to stack with it. I am not going to use the programmer for extra power. I just want it to remove the top speed and to change tire size for my speedo.

Some where down the road I may use the extra power from the programmer but not until I get some tranny upgrades.

I've been looking into a couple different programmers. One is the Quad Stealth. I like the fact that it can erase transmission codes incase the tranny limps. For this feature is it worth buying the Stealth? Or is a programmer like the Predator all I really need? When the time comes that I want to add more power which one will add the most power to my Edge?

Jesse

·
Registered
401 Posts
theres a grate deal on the predator on classifieds for sale for 350 or bo i paid 450 for mine check it out

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I have both the Quad and the Predator. I have been much more satisfied with the Quad, it stacks much better than the Predator.

Based on your goals down the road I would go with the Quad.

You do get a full scan tool on the Predator but buying one used could be a disaster due to the VIN lock.

·
Registered
401 Posts
the one for sale is suposably brand new!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I saw some brand new Predator programmers on Ebay yesterday, for $350.00.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts