Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering were was the best place to get the stack kit was, just need the single exit, mainly need the piping from under body to the actual stack. im hopeing to find the actual stainless stack used. this is for my buddies work truck and he doesnt really want to drop 500 bucks on a stack set up. but yet he wants it to look decent. any ideas? thanks dave

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
To my knowledge no manufacturer makes a single stack kit, everyone seems to be making there own. You can find all the individual parts to make your own kit at Huckstorf diesel, they are a supporting vendor here.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ill check em out

·
Registered
830 Posts
black cloud diesel makes a single kit, i just made my own kit from huckstorf diesel and got my stack from roadtrucker.com! now just to get it installed!!!

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
MBRP has a single stack kit with option to buy with the stack or not IIRC.

I'd just form up your own kit though.

C-ya

·
Registered
419 Posts
MBRP has the prefabbed kits for Ford, Dodge and Chevy, but they are all dual kits. They also have universal underbody kits, these connect to the stock tubing and give you everything you need minus the stack pipes themselves. These too are dual kits.

·
Registered
205 Posts
If you're not too far from the West side of Columbus, Prinicple Truck is the Toys-R-Us of Stacks. It's right off of 270.

My nephew put together a single 6 inch mitre cut stack from them pretty cheap.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you're not too far from the West side of Columbus, Prinicple Truck is the Toys-R-Us of Stacks. It's right off of 270.
do they have a web site? or anyway to get ahold of them? thanks

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the mention. We do have individual parts and stack kits. Here is a link.
http://www.hdiesel.com/product.asp?id=64
i actually checked out you guys and like the way the stacks and stuff looked and now just waiting on my buddy to decide, i might upgrade my guages and may go through you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.