Diesel Place banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my two front seats squeek every time i hit a bump if there are ppl sitting in them. it is annoying as hell what can i do to fix it?

·
Registered
540 Posts
My truck does the exact same thing. The problem is pretty common. I don't know what the dealer does to fix it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
My passanger seat was doing the samething. I took it back to the dealer and it hasn't done it since. I'm not sure waht they did to it ether

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i thought i read something on it one time on here but i couldn't find anything when i searched.

·
Registered
804 Posts
One bolt i've seen loosen up is just under the outside fascia of both seats, the one closest to the door, it pops off.. Its a little 10mm head bolt and looked like to me held up the seat back for the most part.. Mine was loose and almost ready to fall out.. The bar im refering too is a large diagnal bar from the seat back area to the lower rails (hard to miss if you take the side fascia off.. worth a shot anyway.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
One bolt i've seen loosen up is just under the outside fascia of both seats, the one closest to the door, it pops off.. Its a little 10mm head bolt and looked like to me held up the seat back for the most part.. Mine was loose and almost ready to fall out.. The bar im refering too is a large diagnal bar from the seat back area to the lower rails (hard to miss if you take the side fascia off.. worth a shot anyway.
Any way of getting a pic of this? I need to look at mine. Mine only squeaks when someones sits in it also.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have this exact problem in both of my GMT800s. Id love to know how to fix it also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts