Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is truly a sad day for all Diesel Place members.

I decided it was time to tackle the task of the high idle install. I feel as though I am one of the privileged few that have access too a qualified mechanic that actually cares about customer service which we all know is a rare breed this day in age. The person of whom I speak of is a member here and if you should ever happen to notice the the times on his posts they range form 5:00am to 12:00am or essentially 19hrs. per day.

The day is Oct 30, my bithday
. The one day of the year I know my wife and kids try extra hard to actually be nice to the old man, so in the spirit of all wise, married with children types! I need to take full advantage of the situation so off to the dealer I go. It is getting late so I fly down there, only about a 25 minute ride for me. I arrive and discover only a few people roaming about all who are all employed by the dealership. A gentleman approaches me and says CAN I HELP YOU? yes I am here to see Eric. OK! FOLLOW ME, thankyou. So he leads me to the back of the building and says There you go, thank you. I could not believe my eyes, this cannot be, is that really him??

????? I think to myself, Is this the guy who is always telling everyone how hard he works, and it is only 5:15 on a Thursday, so Im not sure how to react, so I move in closer.

I decided to not wake the man who has his own forum on our beloved Diesel Place.
So I go to le

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
So if I understand this correctly, Eric was in two places at once? He was sleaping at his desk at the same time he was working on the 3800?

That is my dream come true.. Two of me! Imagine how much work I could get done if there were two of me! What is your secret Eric?

·
Registered
432 Posts
The guy is obviously working 2 jobs, the baby daughter probably had him up at 0300 for "filter change" and a "lube re-fill" and then he has to answer all the emails he gets and you sneak in and catch him grabbing a quick 15 minute nap! The man can't get a break.....LOL

Better you than the boss I guess ha ha ha .....

I hope the guy at least gets weekends off!!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hmmmm....

Highly suspicious, could this be the same man who's service writer (TJ to protect the guilty) gripes about not showing up to work till 8:00am.... Yet can be in two places at one time ... Able to leap deep pan kits in a single bound .... supe .... no, no it's coming clear to me now... Our friend Dmaxallitec is actually a series of clones bred by the general to keep cost down ...... hmm...

Mark

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Mark, you know, that might be good for something, Just think what I could charge other dealers for one of my clones!

I cant believe Corey was spying on me!! Now I think the truth is comign out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts