1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
:help2: Hope it doesn't look anything like new tahoes.-:t

·
Registered
322 Posts
It looks to me like those vertical camper mirrors will actually look good on the '07 than they do on the '06. I'd like to see a closeup shot of that supposed new front suspension.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
They are not new pics, been on before , wish there was new ones

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
It looks to me like those vertical camper mirrors will actually look good on the '07 than they do on the '06. I'd like to see a closeup shot of that supposed new front suspension.
Yea, looks like they are mounted flat or parrallel w/the ground, unlike the tilt they are on now...

·
Registered
368 Posts

·
Bac To The Future
23,008 Posts
At least they were towing something with it....

·
Registered
382 Posts
The new tahoes are an overgrown trailblazer, not sure if I like them yet or not till I see one in person.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I seen a new tahoe in person. Very very nice looking actually. I would take an 07 p/u if they looked like that. It almost looks like to me though that the silverados are gonna have escalade looks with the huge front headlights and rear tailights, which I'm not too fond of. Oh well I guess we will wait and see.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Not much of a cover bet it is hell on the paint

·
Registered
458 Posts
Now THAT'S a truck!!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
:help2: Hope it doesn't look anything like new tahoes.-:t
Of course they will. GM's not gonna create two new lines of sheet metal. Took a ride in an '07 LTZ Tahoe yesterday. Very nice. They're finally listening and included features I've already had in my Honda Odyssey. I like the new look and the interiors are much more refined.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Of course they will. GM's not gonna create two new lines of sheet metal. Took a ride in an '07 LTZ Tahoe yesterday. Very nice. They're finally listening and included features I've already had in my Honda Odyssey. I like the new look and the interiors are much more refined.
The new tahoes are an overgrown trailblazer, not sure if I like them yet or not till I see one in person.
You mean like the Camaros and the Geo Storms of the mid 90's ?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Well..The one good thing is that it looks like GM is gonna keep the 245's..-:t -:t -:t

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Can't figure that one out...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts