Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
29 days and counting! The second pull in Springfield will be Aug 31. I can't find the rules online but here is the important stuff...
1) 24" hitch height 2) no hanging weight unless in the outlaw/unlimited class . Weights in the bed have to be secured. 3) no NO2 or propane 4) regisration and insurance papers 5) 1st place gets paid 2nd gets their buy in back.

6200lb, 7200lb, 8200lb gas, 8200lb diesel, 10200lbgas, 10200lb diesel, outlaw/unlimited

My truck weighed 6140lbs w/ 1/2 tank of fuel and no spare tire, so all you RC/LB trucks (myojunk!) can come help me put on a clinic in that class. The only real competition in this class is a 12v Cummins that is "street legal" :rolleyes: , a V10 dodge, and a 6.0 Silverado. That is how they finished in June.

I have noticed a few newbies that are close enough so bring your a$$!!!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
unless something bad happens, i'll be there!! if i can get all my **** together by the end of the month i'll pull as well.

·
Registered
179 Posts
This is on a Thursday night?
Is there a link to the event or flyer?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe it is robertsoncountyfair.com. Yes, it is on thursday.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sounds like fun...I may ride up from LAC (lower Ashland City) to check it out, but I will not be hooking up to the sled.

·
Registered
179 Posts
depends on if I am in town or out for work.

I would love to play, but I only have a stock 2WD and haven't even made the first payment on it yet (eek!). I think a truck pull would void my warranty and my marriage.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
what time does it start??????????????????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts