Diesel Place banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I missed you tonight man, We had a blast !
You met me. I came up and introduced myself when you were talking to Barry (Nail-It)

·
11,313 Posts
Well, I'm a dumbass................I was looking for the truck. When you told me your name I immediately thought about the Ayers with my wifes family there(Brian and Jason). I apologize; Don't mind me while I crawl back into my hole.........................................................

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Well, I'm a dumbass................I was looking for the truck. When you told me your name I immediately thought about the Ayers with my wifes family there(Brian and Jason). I apologize; Don't mind me while I crawl back into my hole.........................................................

naa......you just have been drinking since you got off work that day.....:D;)

·
Registered
222 Posts
No problem. I had a good time meeting everyone. Great pulls!

·
11,313 Posts
Just coming out of the hole; Still feelin' pretty dumb....................................hehe

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Great video! Thinking about comming to the Dickson Co. pull on Thursday. Where are the fairgrounds at?

·
Registered
959 Posts
The Red truck at the end, is that Nail-it?

Looks like he just let right off the throttle...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
The Red truck at the end, is that Nail-it?

Looks like he just let right off the throttle...

yea that was barry, he was going into forth gear and went into neutral instead

·
11,313 Posts
Great video! Thinking about comming to the Dickson Co. pull on Thursday. Where are the fairgrounds at?
I'll be sure to lay off the Coors till after you get there this time ! :eek:

·
Registered
222 Posts

No problem, save some for me:D:beerchug:. What exit off of 40 do I need to get off of? Never been to the fairgrounds. Are they pretty easy to find?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
i wont be able to, till anyone gets down there!;) ill probley make it down there

·
11,313 Posts
21 - 35 of 35 Posts