Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Diesel Master
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No issues of any kind. It just works. I keep it on the sport/econ tune, and I don't baby it. Truck now has 64,000 miles on it.

I also installed a FASS. It is noisy. I am going to have the draw tube added this summer. I hear that makes it quieter.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
:thumb:

·
Diesel Master
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A little more Regen frequency, but Regens seem to go faster. I just had a draw straw installed. FASS still noisy, but it's most likely because Inhabe to boots too tight on the rubber gasket. I will get a new gasket as reinstall.

·
Registered
395 Posts
A little more Regen frequency, but Regens seem to go faster. I just had a draw straw installed. FASS still noisy, but it's most likely because Inhabe to boots too tight on the rubber gasket. I will get a new gasket as reinstall.
I went with a fuelab and beans diesel sump... never been happier... my last truck had a airdog I I and beans sump... if you don't have one GET ONE...

·
Diesel Master
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
iPhone autocorrect is stupid. My second sentence SHOULD say:

FASS still noisy, but it's most likely because I have the bolts too tight on the rubber gasket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts