Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at guages and found these on Kennedy's site. Anyone have any experience with these are they overkill for a slightly modded truck? They seem a bit expensive, but they are really 2in1 guages so I can live with the price. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Purchased SPA 211 and SPA 212 approximately 1 year ago. I am on my third 211 and my second 212. Fantastic when they work but apparently QC is lacking in manufacturing process. Really like the concept, however continually replacing them is a royal pain. Current 212 is ready to go back. Backlighting seems to be main problem, I set mine green until they burn out, then to red until I have to replace them. Probably at end of warranty, so will be looking for another brand!!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man, that doesn't sound good. Anyone else have any better luck?

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
I've heard similar things from a lot of different people.

·
Registered
513 Posts

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
I purchased two gauges and have sent both back once for back light replacement. I like the recall function, I like the programmable warning lights, I like having 4 gauges in two mounting holes. But I'm undecided if I would purchase SPA again.:confused:

I think the Nexus gauges look pretty good, I just don't like the "wired" remote for programming. :( I'm waiting for the wireless remote version if they ever do it and a higher boost gauge.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
The boost guage goes up to 60 psi

How much do you need ? :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts