Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a used (but like new condition) SPA DG211 gauge setup for sale. It come complete with a single autometer pillar mount gauge pod, EGT sensor, boost sensor, original gauge pod and instruction manual. The gauge pod is painted charcoal (doesn't exactly match the interior of my 03..but it's fairly close). I'll sell this item complete with a-pillar too...that way you don't have to drill into yours.

Works PERFECT!

First $225 (obo) takes it...Edited by: bubz

·
Registered
275 Posts
Do you have any pics of it?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't right this second, but will take some tomorrow afternoon and post them.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are the pics..

·
Registered
275 Posts
How has the backlighting held up? I recall some guys was having trouble with them. Is that the reset button on the left?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My backlight works perfect in both amber and green. Yes, that is the 'red" (grey in my case) button on the left. I also have the original black SPA DG211 surface mount pod...it goes with the deal.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess you asked about the button being a reset button. Sort if, the DG211 allows you program many choices with that button, as well as recall the highest boost/EGT achieved since the previous reset. Edited by: bubz

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I currently have this item in "sale pending"... I'll contact you if it falls through.

Thanks!!

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.