6500 Alcohol

Trucks
8000 PS Diesel
8000 SS Diesel

Hager & Lowry Bros Sled and Smoke Machine

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
What are the rules for street trucks? I missed this last year and want to go!

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Who all's going? I might try to catch this one, not too far from home.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I am planning on going both nights

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I think they are goin with Mid Tenn Tractor Pullers rules I was under the impression it was not really a street stock diesel class

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
shep;1443337; said:
What are the rules for street trucks? I missed this last year and want to go!
keyword: invitational

keywords: pro stock diesel, super stock diesel

If you haven't been invited, you're a spectator. Plus you'd need the whole smokesucker thingy.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
nwpadmax;1449371; said:
keyword: invitational

keywords: pro stock diesel, super stock diesel

If you haven't been invited, you're a spectator. Plus you'd need the whole smokesucker thingy.
keywords: i was too excited to see that this was going to happen again this year so I really didn't look to far in to your keywords and really wasn't too worried about it anyway.

keywords: are any of the big dawgs on this site gonna attend, or should i say invited?

keywords: you bust my [email protected]!!$ more than boss. What gives dude?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well from what i have been told there are only 3 trucks that will run there so far. I also herd that if they did not get at least 10-15 for a class that they would not run that class

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
mx2702001;1455272; said:
Well from what i have been told there are only 3 trucks that will run there so far. I also herd that if they did not get at least 10-15 for a class that they would not run that class
Don't mean to change the subject - Is that your tractor in the avatar? What's the name?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its not actually mine i just follow it around the country and help the pit crew out. Its Named the Fuelish Pleasure its been around a log time it started out as a IH 966 then became a 1466 then they Re Skined it 2 years ago to a MX 255 then added Intercooler for 06 Season and won the Badger State Season

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
mx2702001;1459402; said:
Its not actually mine i just follow it around the country and help the pit crew out. Its Named the Fuelish Pleasure its been around a log time it started out as a IH 966 then became a 1466 then they Re Skined it 2 years ago to a MX 255 then added Intercooler for 06 Season and won the Badger State Season
I just started a thread about the big show in Louisville. Can't wait for that. Tennesse Trax (Jay Fuqua) is from my neck of the woods.

Anyhow c-ya in January.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts