Diesel Place banner

Southern California TRUCK NIGHTS!

632K views 10K replies 107 participants last post by  08liftedHD 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Southern California TRUCK NIGHTS!!!

A Great event for All Truck Enthusiasts!

Those that are from So Cal, Nor Cal, or even if you’re from out of state and visiting Southern Cali, you are all more than welcome to come out.
:welcome2:
Street bikers have their Bike Night, and import tuners have their Import Nights, so thought of something for us with our trucks:
“TRUCK NIGHT”
Got together with the helpful marketing team at Super Autobacs in Stanton and they are happy to let us utilize their parking lot for this truck event.

Here are the details:

Dates:

1st and 3rd Friday Night of Every Month

Time:
7pm-10pm
(Might end with a beach truck cruise)
Arrive early for a good spot.

12645 Beach Blvd.
Stanton, CA90680

It will be held in the Parking Lot of Super Autobacs in the city of Stanton.
Located 2 Blocks North of the 22 Freeway, directly off Beach Blvd.
Here's a link to their website:

Good Eating :D:

Parking lot has a Red Robin restaurant, a pizza store, Mexican restaurant and a sushi restaurant. There is also a Dennys and Del Taco across the street.

Super Autobacs only asks that we don’t race, speed or do burnouts in their parking lot.

The Truck Night event has been a great success and continues to embody a unity of diesel enthusiasts in the Southern California region. When we come together for these events we are all supporting our great love for our Trucks and we gain awesome friendships along the way.
:beerchug:

Please try to keep this thread on the topic of Truck Nights.
Feel free to post your Truck Night stories as well as Truck Night Photos and/or Truck Night videos.

Come show off your ride and hang out with other Diesel nuts like you!:ro)

Hope to see you at Truck Night where the Southern California Diesel Truck family continues to grow and thrive!

Feel free to PM me with any questions about this event.

See less See more
#36 ·
awsome pics joe the ones of us on the cruise are cool im working on geting some stickers made up once my friend at the tatoo shop is finished with the drawing il posts some pics to see what you guys and probably get some samples made up this weekend

#39 ·
all you guys and your smoke are ust plain crazy. i wish i hada fast truck.....ill get there some day with a nice one.

besides all that hada great time the cruise was the best. feels good to get out of the parking lot even if im slow....but not slower then them fords.lol sorry had to do it fellas.

#40 ·
all you guys and your smoke are ust plain crazy. i wish i hada fast truck.....ill get there some day with a nice one.

besides all that hada great time the cruise was the best. feels good to get out of the parking lot even if im slow....but not slower then them fords.lol sorry had to do it fellas.
we're working on getting some more power for the big white one before the next meet. as for mine, well, im not getting new injectors so im stuck with what i have until i can yank the powerstroke out. i might get a new axle to handle the traction issues tho.

Garrett

#41 ·
any of you guys with the lifted trucks still have your stock suspension parts?

#43 ·
I need uca's, spindles, shocks, and rear springs. There is a guy selling his lift but he needs stock stuff to put on to send me the lift

#44 ·
Mother F'ers "Gave all my parts to the scrap guy" Before i picked my truck up from the shop... So I dont have any stock parts.:banghead:

#45 ·
here are the drawings for the stickers my friend made let me know what you guys think i had some made up they look good

Attachments

#46 ·
thanks for posting a picture with your panties in the background Jered...

#47 ·
i thought you would like that:eek:

#52 ·
definately going to be there. the big white ford will have a little more to play with this time .

Garrett

#53 ·
So who is still going to Glamis for Halloween Weekend...?

Johnny will be at SEMA

I think Jason and Jason and Big Ray are rollin out.
Ill be headed out there friday afternoon. If plans havent changed, Jered is rolling out there with me.

Anyone else.?

#54 ·
So who is still going to Glamis for Halloween Weekend...?

Johnny will be at SEMA

I think Jason and Jason and Big Ray are rollin out.
Ill be headed out there friday afternoon. If plans havent changed, Jered is rolling out there with me.

Anyone else.?

Yep planning on going out and camping at Gecko:D

#55 ·
i think im still going:beerchug:

#56 ·
#59 ·
I assume we are still having truck nights this week even though we are having the dyno day the day after right?

#61 ·
If I get healthy enough Ill be at Truck Night. But Im for sure gonna be campin at Ocatillo for Halloween. havent eben to Glamis in a while now.

#62 ·
radiator mijo? i just threw it in there its just sitting there. lol. glamis ill be there i think gotta watch my money cuz ill be in sema. truck nites are still on for this friday so i hope everyone can make it out.

#66 ·
im thinking of heading to glamis with a couple friends but its the first year the GF has been home for halloween so not sure yet.

what time is everybody headed over to autobacs tonight?

Garrett

#70 ·
Great Truck Night!!!

This was probably the Biggest and best Truck Night we have had yet since the start of the event last year!!! :ro)

We had at least 20-25 trucks out there, maybe more. Not sure if anyone got the exact count, but it was the most we've ever had at an event! GREAT turnout. There were so many trucks that we ran out of parking for us all and ended up parking everywhere in the Autobacs parking lot. The big Diesel trucks took over the lot for sure last night. I'm sure many imports were not happy about that...:D

Want to thank everyone that came out last night! From all the regulars to the new guys that came for the first time. We had probably 8-10 new Cummins Dodge guys come out plus a few new Powerstroke Fords as well as many of us GMC and Chevy Duramaxes.
:beerchug:

The AFE Dodge Cummins company truck even came out and gave all of us FREE AFE Oil Filters and AFE brand pocket Knives!!! THANKS AFE for the free stuff and support of the event! :cool2:

I have a ton of photos to upload, so stay tuned in this thread for more photos of the great time we had and all the stories from everyone else.
:cool:

#71 ·
I counted 23 trucks at one point at AutoBacs... Not including the ones than came and left.
Always good to see new face and meet more diesel enthusiasts!

#72 ·
Great turnout like was alread mentioned. Glad to see such a large mix of trucks come out. Glad to see new faces as well as the good ole group.

#74 ·
Truck Night Photos!!!

I said I would get some Truck Night photos up tonight, so heres the first set. There were so many photos I tried my best to get everyones truck in the pics. If you don't see your truck in the pics sorry tired my best to get them all. I think I got everyone but hard to tell since there were so many all over the Autobacs parking lot.:eek: :cool:

I should have the rest of the photos up tomorrow, this set I'm posting now is probably not even half of them all.

I took photos at each destination spot that we stopped at so there were quite a few.

Had a Great time and the photos always help show what such a great time we had. If you haven't been to Truck Night yet and are reading this, get yourself and your truck out there at the next one!:D

So without anymore delay heres the first set! First stop and meeting area, Super Autobacs parking lot:

#75 ·
More photos:

#76 ·
Another set. Will upload more tomorrow. Theres still Carls Jr, Mountain cruise, and Rite Aid followed by the Orange Circle...:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.