Diesel Place banner

21 - 40 of 9722 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
The Orange Circle at end of cruise was cool . Nobody could get on . We were bumper to bumper trucks . We went around at least 5-6 times . Traffic was starting to back up . :D
that was pretty funny not to mention the black smoke that took over the circle and the poor guy on the moped behind us on the way there.i still think the black smoke is still hanging out on the on ramp off the 55 good times

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Haha the Orange Circle was so funny. I had a feeling Jonny was going to lead us into a parade of big diesel trucks taking up the whole circle. LOL. People were just staring at them one after the other as our trucks kept passing and they couldn't get in. Fun times!:ro)

Heres the photos I promised. :D
Will start off with a few while creating codes to upload the rest.
Dieselplace resizes the pics automatically, so click the photo for the full size view.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
More Truck Night Photos!

:cool:

As you can see, we had an awesome time. :driver:
I took a bunch of photos and still have the ones from the cruise to post. Stay tuned for the cruise pics and come out to the next Truck Night! :D

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
sweet pics, where did you guys go after jack in the box on pch?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
sweet pics, where did you guys go after jack in the box on pch?
Thanks man! After the Newport Beach Jack in the Box, we all jumped on the freeway and cruised up to get some ice cream and take over the parking lot of Rite Aid on Chapman.
The freeway on ramp Jered mentioned is where it was smoked out in pitch black from everyone gettin on their truck and Dan from PPE flying by all of us. lol. Dan that truck is sweet man sounds awesome.

From there we headed to the Orange Circle, then finally went to Jonnys afterwards.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
had a great time. glad i was able to hang out with a Ford. definately look forward to next time. if only i was faster.

Garrett

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thanks for posting up the pics Joe, your camera takes good night pics! Someone needs a passenger to snaps some photo's while cruising next time..

Im in on an Ortega Hwycruise next time.

·
Registered
494 Posts
PS----- Im looking for some 8 Lug 17" wheels for my truck. I Only need 2 rims, but they need to be a minimum of 10" wide, Preferably 17x12's.
Sorry to get off topic of Truck Nights.
Thanks, -Brandon

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thanks for posting up the pics Joe, your camera takes good night pics! Someone needs a passenger to snaps some photo's while cruising next time..

Im in on an Ortega Hwycruise next time.

You're welcome man. Thanks about the pics, they turned out really good I'm happy with them. We had an awesome turnout that night and a great time which really shows with the pics and details from everyones stories.

Here are some photos of the cruise. Didn't have a passenger for these, one hand steering, the other on the cam...:D These HIDs shine up the road real good for better pics too.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Last set of pics.
Notice all of the truck's lights in my side mirror. There were definately a bunch of us taking up the road that night.:ro)

Thanks again to everyone that came out. If you weren't able to make this Truck Night, theres always the next one.;)
Hope to see another great turnout at the next Truck Night!

·
Registered
68 Posts
dude those pic are great that was one wild night cant wait for the next one

·
Registered
329 Posts
awsome pics joe the ones of us on the cruise are cool im working on geting some stickers made up once my friend at the tatoo shop is finished with the drawing il posts some pics to see what you guys and probably get some samples made up this weekend

·
Banned
3,234 Posts
Looks like a great time. Can't wait to make it out to the next one.

·
Registered
639 Posts
all you guys and your smoke are ust plain crazy. i wish i hada fast truck.....ill get there some day with a nice one.

besides all that hada great time the cruise was the best. feels good to get out of the parking lot even if im slow....but not slower then them fords.lol sorry had to do it fellas.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
all you guys and your smoke are ust plain crazy. i wish i hada fast truck.....ill get there some day with a nice one.

besides all that hada great time the cruise was the best. feels good to get out of the parking lot even if im slow....but not slower then them fords.lol sorry had to do it fellas.
we're working on getting some more power for the big white one before the next meet. as for mine, well, im not getting new injectors so im stuck with what i have until i can yank the powerstroke out. i might get a new axle to handle the traction issues tho.

Garrett

21 - 40 of 9722 Posts