Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 9722 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Southern California TRUCK NIGHTS!!!

A Great event for All Truck Enthusiasts!

Those that are from So Cal, Nor Cal, or even if you’re from out of state and visiting Southern Cali, you are all more than welcome to come out.
:welcome2:
Street bikers have their Bike Night, and import tuners have their Import Nights, so thought of something for us with our trucks:
“TRUCK NIGHT”
Got together with the helpful marketing team at Super Autobacs in Stanton and they are happy to let us utilize their parking lot for this truck event.

Here are the details:

Dates:

1st and 3rd Friday Night of Every Month

Time:
7pm-10pm
(Might end with a beach truck cruise)
Arrive early for a good spot.

12645 Beach Blvd.
Stanton, CA90680

It will be held in the Parking Lot of Super Autobacs in the city of Stanton.
Located 2 Blocks North of the 22 Freeway, directly off Beach Blvd.
Here's a link to their website:

Good Eating :D:

Parking lot has a Red Robin restaurant, a pizza store, Mexican restaurant and a sushi restaurant. There is also a Dennys and Del Taco across the street.

Super Autobacs only asks that we don’t race, speed or do burnouts in their parking lot.

The Truck Night event has been a great success and continues to embody a unity of diesel enthusiasts in the Southern California region. When we come together for these events we are all supporting our great love for our Trucks and we gain awesome friendships along the way.
:beerchug:

Please try to keep this thread on the topic of Truck Nights.
Feel free to post your Truck Night stories as well as Truck Night Photos and/or Truck Night videos.

Come show off your ride and hang out with other Diesel nuts like you!:ro)

Hope to see you at Truck Night where the Southern California Diesel Truck family continues to grow and thrive!

Feel free to PM me with any questions about this event.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Looks good Joe. Was nice to finally meet some of you folk.

P.S. don't let the McRats decide on the dinner place.:p:

·
Banned
4,272 Posts
Been going to truck nights since the very beginning and i still look forward to the next one !!!!

This si your chance to meet up with fellow gearheads that enjoy their trucks. Meet vendors and get connections with goods and services. Stock to Heavily modified are welcomed out.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More Truck Night Photos!

Here are a few more photos of past Truck Nights. We have had great showings and some of the photos show only a few of the many guys and Trucks that have come out since Truck Night started.
Would like to thank all the guys who took such great photos and Jonny's buddy with the boom truck which made us able to get that high angle shot. If you have photos, post em up! :D

We often have some very well known trucks that come out to Truck Night. A few of them include Gasuouts monster Kodiak, Pat and Kat Mcrats Casper and Wendy, as well as Fire0021s high powered LMM, plus many more trucks!:ro)

I encourage the rest of you to post any photos you may have of Truck Night and any that are taken at future meets.

Thanks, and here are some more photos for you all:

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Nice look again Joe. Good to see the old photos.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Doug. Good to see you back again man. Photos always have a way of showing and remembering good times we all had and will continue to have. Hope to see you out at one of the next Truck Nights again buddy!

·
Registered
494 Posts
quote=gasuout;2871884]Truck night is a hell of alot of fun and great friends made out there .[/quote]

x2...
Great time/place to network, and have met alot of awesome and generous friends along the way!

Thanks again Johnny for taking my 4am phone call when my truck wouldnt start!

:bendover:[

·
Banned
3,234 Posts
Bump for Truck Nights!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
here

here are some more pics guys cant wait tell next truck night

Attachments

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here are some more pics guys cant wait tell next truck night

Nice photos Jered!

Reminder to everyone:

Truck Night tomorrow night, October 3rd!!! :ro)

Should be a great turnout with many people that plan to come. Bring your truck, bring your ideas and bring your cameras! :D

·
Registered
494 Posts
):h You better get that checked out .

Johnnys a professional pecker checker... Im sure he will further assess it for ya!

Lets go get some beer and watch the Angels game tonight!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hey I forgot it was tonight, been busy,
Maybe I'll swing by, if not, I'll at least drive by with a WOT to give some Dmax love.

·
Banned
4,272 Posts
WOOOOOOOOO !!!

What a night !!

Thanks brad for dinner !

Dan and bobby from PPE made it out. Dan did about 10 laps for everyone showing us how easy it is to spin the tires at 60+ mph. THANKS DAN ! I saw doug make a slight guest appearance too. Good to have you guys out there.

Paul and Drew made it out. Good to have you guys around !

Ray brought his pretty truck and a puppy stashed under the seat. Who brings a puppy to truck nights?

2 Fords made it out to give us some slight diversity.... oh, and jeremy came out in a ferd too.

We had the usuals out along with a few new faces. Always nice to see the club grow. We made progress on advancing the club. Had some good eats at red robin.

Hmmm what else????

Oh yes, finshed it off with a cruise down beach. I split shortly after so i will let someone else finish this up.

Good to see tommy out there even when his truck is in pieces !

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Great Turnout at Truck Night!

As Stew said we had an awesome turnout at Truck Night tonight!!!

Over 15 trucks came out and we had some great eatin at Red Robins. Jonny finally tried Yuki Sushi with a little pre-dinner feast. A few new guys came with some Fords which was cool to have the diversity. The Duramaxes still gave them quite a bit of smoke from the front *cough Jonny, *cough ppe lever 10:D

Rays new pit bull puppy is one cool little dog which attracted a few ladies later on in the night at about our 3rd cruise destination spot. I think the girls wanted to rub his bottom and Ray was all good with that. lol

Took photos of the event and will post a couple tonight, and the rest tomorrow. Any of you that got pictures, feel free to post them for all to see.

Thanks again everyone who came out, it was a great time and look forward to the next Truck Night!:ro)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heres a few pics from tonight's Truck Night:

Will post up the rest of the pics tomorrow, including photos of the Truck Cruise as well.

;)

1 - 20 of 9722 Posts