Diesel Place banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a difference sprung hubs make!Alot smoother taking off and no more rev matching on the downshifts.(compared to the mac's)Theres almost no noise when idling in neutral but,a little more noise when clutch is engaged.I assume this is the loose floater.
Anyone should be able to drive this clutch! I'm very happy with it so far!I'll test it's durability soon;) Oh yeah,The new ring gear already on the flywheel was nice too!

Thank You,John for getting this clutch to me as soon as you did!

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
I'm glad it's in and working good :D. You'll be happy with it I'm sure.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
ZERO complaints here. Best thing I've done to my truck to date. :thumb::thumb: to both John and Peter for great service, a great product, and great service from a great product...

·
Registered
495 Posts
How is the pedal presure compared to the Macs, is it less or more?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I went with the ferramic single disc, a little rattle in nuetral, Quit as a mouse pushed in, Peddle is a little more soft when pushing in than the oem. Maybe that's just the new slave? anyway when the ferramic grabs you go:D

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm glad it's in and working good :D. You'll be happy with it I'm sure.
Thanks 01'! Hopefully this is the last clutch I will have to buy for a while.I still can't believe how well this D/D drives.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I went with the ferramic single disc, a little rattle in nuetral, Quit as a mouse pushed in, Peddle is a little more soft when pushing in than the oem. Maybe that's just the new slave? anyway when the ferramic grabs you go:D
Well ,there is a little rattle in neutral but nothing like what I was used to hearing.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ZERO complaints here. Best thing I've done to my truck to date. :thumb::thumb: to both John and Peter for great service, a great product, and great service from a great product...
I agree!:thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
How much power can it hold?
Feramic dual disc will hold at least 800rwhp,maybe not sled pulling but it'll hold it. Peter told me close to 1000 but no-one has proven it yet :(. I'd love to have a 800HP ZF6 :D.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As long as it holds 500rwhp and stands up to some sled pulling I'll be happy.
If bobo wants to loan his LLY out we could really test this clutch!:eek:

·
Registered
746 Posts
I would have to agree that the double disc will hold close to 1000 HP My single disc feramic is rated at 500 RWHP and 1000 FTLB so there wold have to be some sort of safety factor in there. I have yet to be able to slip mine and could not be happier. Now that I have like 2000 miles on it, it has become much grabbier.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts