Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was getting onto I-25 S from 104th Ave., it's a double turn lane to the onramp, I was in the right lane and a 4 door somthing in the right lane. The 4 door was your typical ricer, turn light turns green I zoomed on by and merged over, well the punk kid didn't like it so he darts through traffic and gets in front of me. Well all of a sudden white smoke pours out of the exhaust, so I'm thinking he blew his engine, but then it stop like nothings wrong. By buddy tells me he saw in some magazine a smokescreen kit that you can add to any car, so I figure this punk has got one. Well I figured I would let him know that I too have a smokescreen kit, set the box on kill got in front of him and leaned on it with a little pressure on the brake. Presto, nothing up my sleeve, punk disappears, didn't see him for the rest of the way to Denver. Sorry for the long post!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Theres a bunch of guys at work that are VERY anti-diesel (always *****ing about the smell)... I wanna get a tuner just so I can soot them on the way to work :ro)

·
Registered
109 Posts
:lol: Thats to funny, white smoke screen kit. I bet you were scared:eek:

Nice smoke out/kill

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
20,556 Posts
hahaha good kill MileHigh!! I love the ricer stories... :)

show him what color real smoke is!!!

--Ben

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice work man, I used to live on 104th and Colorado, hate all those ricers up there.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice kill. What a riot that must have been. I wish I could have seen that one.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Nice Kill...I haven't got to kill a ricer yet.:mad: And the smoke out kit only costs 199.00 + a can of smoke..... I spent thosands to be able to black out the the oponent...):h

·
Registered
379 Posts
lol cant wait til one smokes me, i'll give him a little soot to remember me by.

Luke

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If I my buddy could have figured out how to put my digital camera in movie mode I would have definately had video, by the time my buddy figured it out ricerboy didn't want to play anymore. Definately one for the books for me.

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
Its about as cool as a wing in a civic with a big coffee can attached to the tailpipe.

gay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.