Diesel Place banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey solo saw you in diesel power mag pg 65 im pretty sure it was you i know hildebrand has that diesel injected sticker on his back window and thought you did to if it is you congrats

·
Registered
228 Posts
yeah its me. maybe someday they will put a "caption" with a name! Hildebrand copied me on the sticker :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
no copyin here . that sticker is long gone, i had to join a real club:D j/k dave

·
Registered
139 Posts
not much man, she is still runnin strong surprisingly, how about yourself?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mines running good wanting to throw some more in it im thinking about getting efi how do u like it and hows your tranny treating im thinkin bout getting some tranny work done in the future

·
Registered
139 Posts
i would recomend efi live very strongly. i dont have the program but i had someone tune my truck with it. i had a badass tune in there for a few days . it was sick but my tranny would slip in 4th and 5th so i just got a 100 horse tune in for now but when i come back in december ill have the program on my computer.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey justin whats up i went ahead and ditched that predator and bought a ppe and the fuel shim kit since i dont have the time to play with efi yet, holy sheit its alot faster now i wanna run it at the track soon when you come back let me know we need to meet up out there i wanna see what that truck will do after you play the tuning some.

·
Registered
139 Posts
cool man, ill be down there for thanksgiving but i wont have my truck down there until christmas time

·
Registered
228 Posts
still slow..............

·
Registered
139 Posts
yah yah i got somethin for the old cummins

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.