Diesel Place banner

Socal Diesel Trucks, San Diego Chapter

9K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  brandon28 
#1 ·
Lets have a quick meet and greet tomorrow. We need to establish a place and get this chapter up and running. My idea is on the 3rd fri. to meet down here and on the 1st fri. to meet at the original truck night with everyone. That saves all of us a long ass drive on one night and we still get to see diesels. So any ideas where we can meet? I need to help Tony do his turbo fri. afternoon, but we can't work after dark, so where would be a good place? We have been meeting at the Sonic in Santee but the parking lot is to small. Lets hear ideas and times guys.
Jordan

#2 ·
Thats a great idea Jordan.

Cool to see the expanding with a San Diego SCDT Chapter coming along. If you need any help from any of us just let us know. Great way to get started man I like it!

#3 ·
oopss! I missed this thread. Me and tony where finishing his cheetah. We finally finished it today.I am up for wherever. Maybe in between the 56 amd the 52 ? just an idea.

#4 ·
I'm up for whatever...missed this thread as well. I'll keep an eye out for a decent place to have a meet as I know the SoCaps guys use Sonic in Santee and that's way too long of a drive for you Ruben...I want it to be fairly centralized that way we all drive a bit to get there versus ones and twos driving lengths and the rest being just a short drive.

#5 ·
Sorry the meeting was just to short notice this time, and you guys were busy. But I completly agree with you Tony. I don't want one person driving an hour and the rest driving ten min. And we need somewhere with a decent parking lot to meet in..... That sonic is way to little for anything over about 4 trucks to park and meet. So we'll keep talking and try and find a place and set a date. For anyone who has ideas, and wants to come to the San diego meet, you can call me at 850-776-8205.

#6 ·
I'm going to sticky this thread and rename it. Please use this thread for any san diego chapter discussion only.

This is due to the strict policies enacted following the Elite Diesel and SCDT split up.

Thank you for your continued co-operation in this time of change.

#7 ·
So who has a meeting place for us? The only thing I ask is that where ever it is it needs to have plenty of parking, and be in a central location to all of us. I'm at Miramar, Tony is south of me, Tex is south of me, Reuben is north of me. Any ideas guys?

#8 ·
Feb. 26th at 7:00 pm in the Miramesa blvd. is our first chapter meet. LEt me know if you can attend.

8285 Mira Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA

and I'll find the zip code if anyone needs it.

#10 ·

#11 ·
Got a question for you guys. I'm new to San Diego. I have an 02 2500HD and need to find a good shop for my Diesel.. Anybody know of any?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.