Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was going to tackle the billet pick up today and I was looking at the LB7 install instruction and got really confused I searched and found a picture of how to plumb the lines after the install but I'm really fuzzy on the inside the tank part. Also I was only supplied with about 12" of hose is there anything else I need to get before the install or is that about it? I noticed that pick up line is smaller do I need a reducer? If I do does anyone know the size.:eek: :eek:

I know SoCal said he was going to post LLY instructions on his site but I don't think he has not done it yet. I want to install the pick up but I just don't want to mess anything b/c I'm trying to use a LB7 install sheet on a LLY:badidea: I want to find out if you are going to post some instructions with pictures or anything to help out us LLY owners.....:help:

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
The instructions are the same for both as far as in tank goes. The difference is the LLY does not require any surgery to the sending unit. For the LLY just simply run the supply line from the pickup to what is now your vent line fitting on the inside of the sending unit. And swap the lines on the outside of the sending unit from vent to supply and vice vesa. You will need to adapt your current vent hose to the smaller diameter of the sending unit fitting.

I apologise for not posting the instructions on the web site.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:confused: Ok so everythings the same, and the diagram I found for the lines is the same. Also how would it work if I have a Nicktane filter? Sry about all the questions I just don't want to mess anything up. I'm mech. inclined but I just don't want to mess anything up. Is the line that you sent the correct length? :confused:

Well at least some companies still know the meaning of good customes service....:ro) :ro) :ro) :ro) :ro) :ro)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.