Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets see what you guys plow with ,heres mine:grd:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
If you click the link in my sig you will see my truck with the plow. I run a 7 1/2ft Western Pro.

William

·
Registered
992 Posts
8 ft blizzard on my 05.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Yeah Im kicking my butt i didnt get the 860 straight or 810. I think im actually gonna widen mine out to 9 feet, as its a lot of work to do to only gain 6 inches.

·
Registered
94 Posts
An 810 would be nice but i could not justify the cost over the 860. $1500 more to get the 810! The 860 speedwing is another option and is a bit cheaper then the 810.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Should have gone with the 810:exactly:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
another one,

Attachments

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Need to get my pics of the 810 loaded up here......lota blizzards in the thread :lol:

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
It USED to snow here.When I was a kid,there was snow on the ground all winter long.Now we get snow 4or5 times the whole winter ,2times so far this winter.IT sucks.Send some to N.M. when ya'll get tired of it...

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Here's mine:

I don't know if it'd push the 810 blizzard or not?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Have any of you guys with blizzards added the angle stops? put them on mine and they made big difference, saved my pins a dozen times over. Also gonna build wings for it I thnk. Jerres are good but to $$$ considerin i have a shop.

Bricklef; I doubt itd push an 810 but Id bet it would push an Erie special blizzard 5 7 ! ;) Ratlover and Joey D know what im talkin about!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Here's mine:

I don't know if it'd push the 810 blizzard or not?
I'm sure your kidding. The 810 weighs more than that thing does!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey 04D-max, I notice you have a plow on the crew cab Duramax. Does the dealer give you any warnings about warranty stuff? Mine told me that if I put one on it would void many areas of my warranty. I even went to the big Fisher dealer out my way and he refused to put it on. Still don't have one. Just wondering if anyone has experienced any problems. Thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey 04D-max, I notice you have a plow on the crew cab Duramax. Does the dealer give you any warnings about warranty stuff? Mine told me that if I put one on it would void many areas of my warranty. I even went to the big Fisher dealer out my way and he refused to put it on. Still don't have one. Just wondering if anyone has experienced any problems. Thanks.
Nope no problems with my dealer here. I just take the plow off before i head over there for anything. every dealer is different though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Fisher 9' MM2 + 800# in the bed

Attachments

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
I read somewhere in one of the GM websites that your warranty could be voided unless your truck was equipped with the Snowplow Prep Package from the factory. My dealer confirmed this. - That's one of the reasons I ordered my truck, so I could get the plow package in the truck I wanted. One problem I ran into was that you can't get the Snowplow Prep Package in the Crew Cab.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Here is mine.. with my plowing winter steel wheels.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts