Diesel Place banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I managed to hit a few snow drifts and my engine light came on. Now I have very little power. Called onstar and they said it was not receiving the correct air/fuel mixture. I tried running the truck without the top of the air box on to see if that would help, but didn't make any different. I've tried to check to see where in was clogged with snow, but cannot find anything. Is there a way to reset to computer and see if it comes back?

2007 LMM 4x4 Crew Cab

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great...I was hoping I wouldn't have to send it to the dealer. Anyone think it'll fix itself? I'll be going out of town in a month and would take it in then. Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Take off the filter, dry it out, and go to autozone and get the codes reset. P0101 is probably the one you will see. Drove through a nasty storm tonight, mine did the same goddamn thing. Not a happy camper.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Didn't know Autozone did that. Running back full power. It actually had three codes. He didn't say what they were. I'll take it in and get the TSB completed.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Fix for your problem

I had the same problem, i drove 200 mile while my truck would not go over 55mph it took about 5 miles to get up to 55, it just got worse the longer i drove. I took it to the dealer and they said i must have the grill cover on anytime it snows. The air dam was pluged with snow, they thawed it out and it ran like a champ ever since I put the cover on.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Anyone plowing with the grill cover on. This would be the last thing I need when plowing. Does GM have a real fix for this yet? Eric

·
Registered
361 Posts
What the hell kind of new design did GM make? Can't even drive in the snow without covers? I think they ought to shoot the engineers on this latest project, between the exhaust smell coming in at regen and the snow problem these truck are getting to be a pain in the %%[email protected]:mad:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just curious,Who else think there are some major issues with the LMM,I also have one with only 4,200 miles & no problem yet,but i do not drive it much in the winter.Do you think GM will come thur to fix some of the problems we keep hearing about?I'am a little concern about going on long trips with everything i keep hearing.Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
i have an 08 LMM loaded, CC sb 4X4 etc. Have gone on 2 long trips, onw was 1200 miles and the last was 1600 miles, through snow storms, cold weather, blowing snow, drifting snow and the like, and we haven't had any problems as of yet. We live at 5000 feet elevation, have 2 feet of snow on the ground at our home and no problems. When we left the north rim of the Grand Canyon, elevation was 8100 feet and the air temp was 0 degrees, truck started easy, and drove down to Snowflake Arizona with no problems at all. I don't worry about mine. If it has a few hiccups, so be it. Most new things do. That's the nature of the beast.

·
Registered
767 Posts
No issues here yet well over 40 hours of pushing snow. most early morning runs the roads arent plowed so its been tested pretty well.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have plowed snow in three storms so far and have never had this happen to me yet and I don't have the cover.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts