Diesel Place banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone get any pics or video? I was too busy watching closely to get any myself.

· Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, I'm gonna change a few things and try again @ Exeter, Your truck wasn't too far behind, gotta get rid of that PPE and bring it by for a Jimmy Tune!!!

· Registered
332 Posts
Damm i was on vacation, what was the results.

· Registered
1,119 Posts
Justin's truck went the furthest distance but he was 300lbs over...thing FLEW down the track...i got 4th...little mad at myself for babying it to much my second pull i think i coulda gotten the 15 feet or so i needed to grab 3rd....o well exeter in 2 weeks Dmax's Finished 1st 2nd 3rd and 5th...4 dmaxs 2 fords 4 dodges and a gas powered chevy...all the Gm power made it into the pull off...great to see the gms show dodge and ford boys whats up

· Registered
2,302 Posts
We gotta figure out my 4lo issue and put my stock keys in to pull, I should do a little better, I told Johnny to come out HARD and he did, how he managed to make my 1057 build 26psi on the brakes is a mystery??? Coming out a little easier and stock keys should help out. We will see in Exeter. Paul got me by 8 feet.

· Registered
1,119 Posts
ahhh i thought you got paul...i thought we were only allowed 50 inches of rubber? those 305/65's equal out to 33x12.2x17 with mike's back tires thats over 50....get one of them cognito leveling kits...run stock keys crank it up to where you like it then drop er down to pull

· Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nah my tires actually measure 10" even though they are advertised as 12.50's and Mikes tires measured 14" so 20" for Paul on the front and 28" in the rear he just makes it under 50" I confirmed it soon as I saw what he was doing.

I have green keys but I think I'm taking them out for pulling, if you wanna pull lifted you'll have to do a real lift kit, just so the CV angles aren't so harsh, I think about doing a 4" tuff country lift but then I think about how much 35" tires are and I feel like throwing up! So 33's are gonna have to do for now.

· Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah he is good, and his truck is making alot of power too.

· Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah me too, all over the country Dodges are kicking ass in truck pulling. I guess there aren't too many guys round here with serious Dodges and or can't pull them????

· Registered
1,119 Posts
maybe its both...seems like the dodges can never hang with the duramax's around here...when i heard that blue 99 was twin turboed i thought geez no ones gonna beat this kid...i talked to him he said he came with almost no weight and the turbos wren't working properly was making 40lbs of boost when he normally makes over 50...he said he was gonna put a single on it add some weight and make it out to exeter...

· Registered
332 Posts
Hey nice results, I'll try make it to exeter,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.