Diesel Place banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Hired Gun,
Thanks for the input. 50 minutes is nothing and will go by nice and quick. It sounds like it is about 40 minutes or so from Alexandria KY.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Mark

·
Registered
946 Posts
There are lots of members from www.KYDTR coming from Alexandria. Probably 30 trucks or more. So when it gets closer, you may be able to convoy up if you want.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Sounds good.. I noticed alot of those guys there are driving Dodges(newer), could they handle an older GMC riding along...;-)
Mark

·
Registered
303 Posts
Just as long as you dont tell anyone that I still have a 6.2 in the fleet.):h

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
:lol: Coal,
I thought I had seen your name over there before.
Mark

·
Registered
946 Posts
5 more days until the big event. Looks to be a great night of smoke and bragging rights.

·
Registered
946 Posts
It is a one day event. Gates open at 8 am. Dyno starts at 8 am and runs until we are finished. Last year we dynoed until dark. Show and shine is happening, and the pull is at 7 with 5 classes of diesel trucks.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
If something good happens before 11 am, tape it since I am not a very big morning person:cool: .
We'll be down there around 11 or 12.
Mark

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Since I can not run in anything, just to enjoy everyone elses toys.
Mark

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
After party?!

Havent seen anything else posted about the after party?? Anything going on or what?! Just curious! We'll be there bright and early Saterday morning!! Hope its good, its a 3 hour drive!!

Joe

·
Registered
946 Posts
Just look me up. Party will happen after the pulls are over.

·
Registered
303 Posts
If something good happens before 11 am, tape it since I am not a very big morning person:cool: .
We'll be down there around 11 or 12.
Mark
Look me up when you get down.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
21 - 35 of 35 Posts