Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So has anyone put Smokers (Stacks) By MBRP or any other company on theyre 07.5-08's yet? if so ide like to see pictures im seriously thinkin about doin it

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yes, there are pics in the Exhaust section of the forum. There have been 2 or 3 recent (month of December) threads about stacks.

Start Here.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
there is another member on here walshmx.... something he has them and also a link to them on youtube. try searching for it.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Not sure how many pictures your gonna find.......I know some guys have done them but I have yet to see the complete pictures! Maybe the guys above will be nice enough to find some for us both.

Might be time to photoshop some on to entice some guys. I might try this in the morning and I will send em your way if you want.

·
Registered
998 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I might've been wrong about the pics, but I'm pretty sure this video is from one of our members: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsaOMDOfGdk
Nope, it is a member of DP, it is the guy that was stated above.......I think what he is looking for is someone who has a picture of the full truck and not of the roof...;)

I will keep an eye out for some but dont know of any yet.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
./Bump..... any pictures yet?

Thanks

Sheep

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.