Diesel Place banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a stupid question, but what power modules make the d-max blow the most smoke? I've heard that the Predator lays it out pretty thick on the 40hp setting, what else is like that, and which makes the best combo? (for fogging, not for highest HP)

The Bullydog Power Downloader on the 155hp setting smoked alot more than the 90hp Juice, those are the only two I've tried in my truck.

I'm just curious
Edited by: Camstyn

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
It's not stupid to me .... The best by far smoke I've gotten is the Quad 215 and Comp Juice stack ..... Each alone smoke ok Quad gets the nod over the Comp ....

Next up is Comp and VA Pressure ,I've enjoyed this .....

Next is Hot OJ and Predator 40 HP tune ....

These are the best tranny killing ,soot on the fender building smokers I've found,so far ....

The testing coutinues till .... Remember change your erl regularly ....

We need some favorite smoke stories topic ....

Mac

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lots of people think it's silly but I want this thing to leave a soot path everywhere it goes

What smokes alot in lower horsepower levels? I'd rather not stack high HP chips as I know my flywheel's days are numbered...

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
With a Handshacker you can "lug" your way to a great one !!!!! Find a BD or VA pressure box,lop out the timing, and pick one other .....

Mac

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
CAMSTYN I GOTTA BD DYNOMITE THAT I WILL SELL AT A BARGAIN

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
you know how much the power pup smokes now, but when stacked with the va 110 it almost doubles in smoke, a continous stream when passing someone, and makes for a great conversation maker, will try to get some pictures

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Keep in mind that all of this smoke is soot which gets in the oil which is undesireable...

Edited by: Kennedy

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Cam,

Get a VA 210 or a Quad/VA big hp box, they smoke pretty good. Or get a Predator to stack with your juice, they smoke pretty decent stacked, might be less now that they have updated them though.

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
Mac,

Ask Big Dipper about sooty quarter panels

I know he wrote you a note, too bad it rained on his parade...

BAWAWAWAWAWAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

T
NY

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
YUP MAC PRESSURE BOX

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I change my oil every 2500-3000 miles during the pulling/dragracing smoking out ricers season.

·
Registered
494 Posts
You guys are all missing the boat if you just want smoke. A combo that includes a TST box will produce the most smoke.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
CPMac said:
You guys are all missing the boat if you just want smoke. A combo that includes a TST box will produce the most smoke.

I've seen a similiar combo ... Same if your talkin oringinal 70 Va ... Made a jogger practicaly jump into the ditch ..Forgot about that ...

Mac

·
Registered
310 Posts
fredw said:
you know how much the power pup smokes now, but when stacked with the va 110 it almost doubles in smoke, a continous stream when passing someone, and makes for a great conversation maker, will try to get some pictures

Wow... all that smoke and you STILL get 25mpg! Amazing!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts