Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still learning how this stuff works. im going to make a smoke tune so i can show off for my dodge buddy. he thinks his smokes bad!. I need a little help. so far i have changed Bo727 throttle base injection quantity. from about 80% throttle i changed the tables to 160. hmm ill go try it and see what happens. any suggestions would be awesome! (this is probably exactly what i need to be doing to learn)

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
injector pulse width, longer duration will give you more smoke

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
roger that

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I would leave the timing stock, as it will bring the fuel in late in the game so you dont make a hellova alot of power(saving your tranny).

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
Send me your 100% stock tune file...........I'll make it smoke so bad that they will think the truck is a train pulling a large hill...........:D

If you want smoke I can deliver it..........:eek:

If interested I'll oblige you for sure............):h ):h ):h

T:cool: NY

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Send me your 100% stock tune file...........I'll make it smoke so bad that they will think the truck is a train pulling a large hill...........:D

you should have my stocker! ill send it anyways. i got a little bit of smoke last night but not what i was looking for

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I've got a really good LLY smoke tune :) but I will warn you though, you will start to wash down the cylinder walls with smoke tunes.. Not good at all..

·
Registered
1,836 Posts

Man i need EFI live):h :lol:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I just started playing with it yesterday and this is awsome, now I just need to buy the package so that I can start dropping these in the truck!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
EFI live is totally off the chain :ro) ... Still saving my pennies :(

TitanSpanker, Show those Dodge boys your Truck means business :eek: :exactly:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts