Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a bunch of fog on the inside of my windshield this morning. It seemed to take a LONG time for the fog to dissipate. I even had the A/C turned on, and that didn't really seem to make a difference. (I thought that turning on the A/C was supposed to help clear up mositure)

I had a Dodge before this, and a 92 Chevy before that, and both of them seemed to do a better job of clearing the windshield than this truck does.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is there something not quite right with my system? One thing that I've never done is to change my inside air filter? Could that be my problem?

cadman_ks

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
I noticed mine kept blowing cold air this summer unless I put the heat almost all the way up. I have Auto Climate Control.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to mention in my first post that I had the heat turned all the way up.

I do NOT have auto climate control, but wish that I did.

cadman_ks

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
hoot said:
I noticed mine kept blowing cold air this summer unless I put the heat almost all the way up. I have Auto Climate Control.

I didn't think you could get Auto Climate Control in 01. Maybe a Canadian thing. I had an 01 with every option but it didn't have auto climate control. So you can actually set a temperature of 72 and it will maintain it there? Did you swap it out of a Cadillac or something?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I had an 01 with climate control, build date Nov 2000. my 2002 also has it. Just set your temp for what ever you want. Mine stays about 22 deg c year around. Workes great even with my Wabasto at -30.

Cheers

Bear

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Must have been a US option. I work on a lot of GM trucks and I have never seen that. I have also owned an 99, 00, 01, 02 and 03 and my 03 was the first on with it. Interesting. You learn something new every day

·
Registered
93 Posts
Max Power

If you notice, I am frome Medicine Hat, Alberta, CANADA. I orderd it and picked it up at Murrary Chev Olds in Medicine Hat Jan 4 2001.

Cheers

Bear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts