Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Kennedy and Super Diesel, I have more or less bulletproofed my front end.

After the install, I took it out and did a couple of launches around 8 psi but it still pulls hard left.

My question is about the torsion bars and CV joints. Do they have to be completely lowered and level to avoid the boogy?

TIA

Ben

·
Registered
264 Posts
i lower mine all the way down then preload them one turn. You have to remember when you launch the front end jumps up so the lower you go the better!! As for it pulling did you replace the idler and pitman arm when you added the braces? They could already have been worn out. Also check your air pressure in your tires and make sure they all have the same psi that could make it pull too.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I went out and did a few boosted launches tonight at about 11PSI. All I have on my front end are tie rod sleeves, truck has never been aligned and it was stock heigth. Streight as an arrow!!!!

Bentley

·
Registered
390 Posts
It's from the front end being cranked up probably. Mine did it untill I lowered it back down. Now it's waaaay better.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is 15-20* too much of an angle?

I want my truck level and have gotten over needing altitude. Maybe leveling from the back will work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.