Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With below zero highs this weekend in MN, I started thinking remote start. Who are good online vendors to buy a Astrostart 2205a from?

Thanks,

Brian

·
Premium Member
14,363 Posts
Max is the man! Not only sells them, but he is a true expert at the installation and can talk you through any problem.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
:exactly:what he said!

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Ditto - Maxpower

·
Registered
787 Posts
Don't even bother looking anywhere else. Max power is the place. I just installed mine a week ago from max power and to me was very straight forward.

·
Registered
95 Posts
where about in mn you live? i know a place that sells them

·
Registered
395 Posts
Another vote for Max, he's also pretty nifty with keyless entry kits.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Max Power all the way... I have a starter and he helped me out.. I got mine before I knew of this site.. Ole Max Power helped me out anyway.. went out of his way even though it was a product he knew nothing about, and didn't sell.. Tony is AWESOME!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I bought mine from Tony (Maxpower). His service really is first rate. I called him 3 times on a Saturday evening around 6-7pm. He knew all the answers I needed on wire color right off the top of his head. His instructions are top-notch too.
ac

·
Registered
239 Posts
Max advised me it is a plug and play system. It will do door locks, heated seats, defrost, turbo cool down, and alarm.......as well as auto start. 2305 is the newest and greatest I guess and he has em!

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
bowtie;1568628; said:
Does the autostart come with a keyless entry and alarm as well?
comes with keyless entry, alarm capable but not included. The alarm kit is just a little more money and a very easy addition to install with the astrostart.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts