Diesel Place banner

Single guage overhead mount?

744 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  gearhead 
#1 ·
Does anybody know of a company or a template floating around to mount a single EGT guage in the pocket over the rear view mirror. I don't need anything permanant just something to put a guage in for when the truck goes into the stealer. I have an Edge mounted in the A pillar for daily use but that would obviously have to come out. I am doing this so I can hook up the pyro stuff to an actual guage and not have any Q's asked by service.

TIA
Rich.

#3 ·
If I was looking for something easy to take in and out of the truck, I wouldn't mount one up in the overhead console. Wires need to be run through the headliner, unless you wanted to leave them hanging out. One of the single-gauge pods for the steering column might be easier to just take in and out. Easy access to the firewall, easy wiring without going through the pillars or headliner or anything.

#4 ·
just take the Edge out and tell them that you haven't had time to get the gauge in yet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.