Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Truck must go now 80000 miles well maintained. I have an 05 cc dually and a 06 cc 3500 sw delivered this week and Big blue must go. 19500 firm I have done some reseach and its value is must higher than that. 2500 001 (Small).jpg plow is not on truck

2500 002 (Small).jpg

·
Registered
170 Posts
Any pics of the interior? 01 or 02?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
02 Interior is good as new Only blemish is a small burn in seat where my ignorate brother in law smoked in it one day I let him use it never again, out side of that I am a non smoker and no one smoked in it. Out runs my 05 and the 05 is moded and big blue still only has a fram air filter she is stock. maintained every 7500 miles until last april and I have only driven it about 6000 or so because I have The 05.11000 on 285's. My stealer wants it bad because they cant keep duramaxs on the lot and I wont fall into the bait and pay for two trucks on the new note they offered me 22500 for it. so I figure Ill sell it at resonable price and some one will get a really nice used truck. And I dont want my help killing it because its my oldest truck. I wont let them move it or use it they dont care when its not theirs thats why I buy them 1500s stripped at 13000. Anyway my LBZ Is ready for pickup and the old lady needs a new zip code.

·
Registered
12,004 Posts
Assuming the truck is in good shape, thats a good price!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Seems like a very reasonable price, someone will get a good deal!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good as new. I was the owner and driver only brotherinlaw drove once and he blew that when he smoked in it when asked not to_Only has 80000 miles and I have had it since nov 01

·
Registered
170 Posts
I sent you a PM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.