Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,
just found out, that today is the last day to order a new Silverado 2004 model.
The orders for the 2005 model can start June 10 and it will be delivered in the first week of August.
Nobody really knows if the prices will go up a lot (rebates and other incentives from GMC...) The dealer offered me the same deal from his side plus the possible few hundred bucks in price increase from GMC.
Any opinion from you guys whether I should get one right now or wait for the 2005? I have read somewhere that the new model has a slightly changed hood (bulge?) - has anyone seen a picture?
Thanks for your advice

PS: I am getting the truck approx. 500 $ below invoice which is not a bad deal - am I correct?

·
Registered
23 Posts
mine was a march 04 and they dealer knocked 4000 off the sticker plus 3500 in rebates.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cavaselis,
you are correct, the 500 $ is indeed before the rebates. The invoice price has nothing to do with the rebates from GMC - its just the theoretical dealer cost. (They get at least 3 % from MSRP as holdback).
Anyway the cards will be mixed again soon since I was not able to get the truck ordered today and have to wait now till next month to order the 2005 model.
regards
MK

·
Registered
70 Posts
yea i am in the same boat, unless i can find by a miricle the truck i am looking for, then i will have to wait till sept earliest

1 - 5 of 5 Posts