Diesel Place banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Diesel Master, Formerly goth2o
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently installed a plow on a truck identical to mine, but all stock, so I decided to do a photo comparison. My truck has Cognito UCA's, stock keys with bars up about 75%, 285's, and front air bag over shocks. In the photo, there is about 15lbs of air up front, giving me approx 1/2" over the actual ride height. I was in a hurry, or I'd have done a multi comparo.......but you get the hint.

Both trucks are FILTHY, so overlook that. Also try to overlook the obnoxious Ultra/Unimoount conversion bracket on my truck. It comes right off with 2 pins to give it a much cleaner look during the off season. My truck has a Denali grille and headlights too, so you can notice that as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
It looks good. It's crazy how much better they look with a little crank and some bigger tires!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Nice comparison. Stock looks tiny. You call that filthy? :muahaha: I should go take a picture of my truck to show you filthy...

·
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Nice comparison. Stock looks tiny. You call that filthy? :muahaha: I should go take a picture of my truck to show you filthy...

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted it that you really couldn't tell they were that dirty. I just washed mine yesterday for the first time in about 2 months. It was completely covered in dirt and salt. I could barely see out my windows and had to wipe off the headlights for them to shine through the salt. It really was nasty, you just couldn't tell.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
makes the other truck look like a 1/2ton 2wd oh and i am with nar

·
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
I'm trying to find o a stock truck around here to compare mine too...

That was a great comparrison of shots...Really puts it into perspective...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts