Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the SI2000 CD-ROM set off ebay but it is only up to 2003. I have a 2004 and I know they made at least that one change to transmission. Any chance of you being able to send me a copy of the 2004 update disk when it comes out, if it hasn't already? I will pay you for your time and for shipping of course.

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
I picked up a set on ebay a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Got a set coming myself from EBay

·
Registered
540 Posts
20 bucks

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Got mine on Ebay too. The downside I see in using them is the lack of "updates". The information on the CD's is only current to the point when the CD's were created. Would be nice to be able to get an quarterly update CD if one was available.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Are the CD's copies or originals? I would assume copies? Anyone interested in making a few copies? If someone would make me a copy I could host it for some to d/l.

I never luck into finding them on ebay.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Of course I would pay for the copy!

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I'm not sure of the legalities, however here's an idea. The SI2000 requires a web server, etc. to run. In fact everything that is installed to support the online (Internet SI2000) site in which GM supplier's pay for access is installed as part of installing the SI2000 from CD. The SI2000 is a web-based application. It could be installed/integrated with dieselplace.com where members could access over the Internet, etc. without installing on their home systems. Could set something up so only members have access, etc. Just a thought ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts